Nerd Alert • Off my Face

Corbyn:I'M SORRY! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT! I'M SORRY FOR MAKING YOU FEEL LIKE CRAP Y/N BUT I LOVE YOU! NOT HER NOT ANYONE ELSE JUST YOU! YOU ARE THE ONE I WANT TO BE WITH FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! I WANT TO GROW OLD WITH YOU AND HAVE A FAMILY! GET MARRIED TO YOU! BECAUSE I LOVE YOU Y/N!

His words shocked me. I didn't expect him to yell at me like that, I wasn't mad that he did it I just didn't know how to respond. So, I stood there quiet. He took a deep breath and came towards me. He placed his hand on my cheek in a comforting way.

Corbyn:I love you y/n.

I couldn't bear to look at him. I looked down at the floor as I let more tears fall from my eyes. I stayed quiet not knowing what to say or do.

Corbyn:y/n..please..

You:I can't..

Corbyn:y/n look at me

You:No..I can't..

Corbyn:please y/n look at me

As I hear the pain in his voice, I start to think maybe, just maybe, did I overreact about the whole situation. Maybe I didn't react the right way. I basically shunned him in front of all his friends. I'm a horrible person. I watch him as he gets on his knees and hug my waist. I felt the tears from his eyes as he cried into my stomach and it broke my heart.

Corbyn:I want you and only you...I love you so much that words can't explain how I feel...I feel like I can't get close enough to you...I wanna be with you all the time for the rest of my life..I want to spend every moment with you...I wanna get married..have a family..get a house...but I don't wanna do it if it's without you..

At this point I had tears rolling down my cheeks. I couldn't explain how overwhelmed I was by all the love Corbyn was showing me. I didn't know how to take it in. He got up from his knees and lifted my head making eye contact with me. His face was red from crying and I could tell that all he wanted, in that moment, was to be held and loved. He laid his forehead on mine pulling me closer to his body by my waist. I couldn't help but melt at his touch.

You:I love you Corbyn Mathew Besson

And with that being said, I gently placed my hands on his neck and pulled him into a long passionate kiss. His arms snaked around my waist as he deepened the kiss. Time had froze and I never wanted the kiss to end. The kiss ended as I felt his lips pull away from mine.

Corbyn: I have a surprise for you tonight.

You: Do you?

Corbyn: Yes I do. And I promise, you're gonna love it.

He flashes a smile at me and kisses my cheek. As we're about to kiss but we're interrupted by ruckus being made on the other side of the door.  I open the door only to see five bodies fall on the floor due to leaning on it for so long.

Jonah: Oh heyyyyyy guys.

Daniel: It's nice seeing you here.

You: Were you guys eavesdropping?

Zach: What? Us? eavesdropping?

Lera: Yea never.

Jack: We were just looking..for Daniel's charger

Corbyn: And that's sugar code for..eavesdropping

Zach: Yea.

They all get up and Lera comes towards me. I assume she wants to say something to me just by the look on her face.

Lera: I owe you an apology. I'm sorry for hogging Corbyn. I've just felt very alone these past few weeks and I know that's no reason to take him from you it was just so nice to see a childhood friend after a while.

You: It's ok Lera. I know plenty about feeling alone so if you ever need anyone to talk to. I'm here.

Lera: Can I hug you?

You: Of course you can.

I giggle as I pull her into a warm embrace. And with that everything felt great again.