Nerd Alert • Shut Up

Tonight's the last show for tour and the boys are currently getting ready while me and Lera are hyping up the crowd. Eventually we had to get off the stage so they can set up for the boys, so we just sat in the green room waiting for the boys.

Corbyn:Hey babe can you button up my shirt please? I need to do my hair

You: Yea sure

I get up and went to the bathroom, where he was standing in front of the mirror. I stand in front of him and kiss his cheek as he starts to do his hair. I look at his shirt and start to button it up but his chest is calling my name. The light reflecting off his abs made it hard for me to focus. I wanted to feel his skin against mine. Every inch of our bodies touching, just the sound of it makes me melt. I've never actually seen Corbyn shirtless before. The closest I've ever gotten to seeing him shirtless is seeing him in a tank top. I lost all my focus until he lifted my head with his finger making eye contact with me. His blue ocean eyes looking into mine. I needed him. I wanted him.

Corbyn: Hey you ok?

Y/n: Uhm..yea..yea I'm ok. W-why?

I look back down at his shirt and continue to button it. But he places his hands on my wrists, stopping me from doing so. He lifts my head once again, only this time, making sure he didn't lose eye contact. I gulp as my eyes go down to his lips. A smirk appears on his face and he licks his lips making me blush bright red.

Corbyn: I'm gonna ask you one more time..

My eyes look up to meet his.

Corbyn: Are you ok?

His words make my knees go weak. I lost my words and all I could do is nod and bite my lip while I look at his. His hands run up my sides making their way around my torso, resting on my lower back. Our faces so close together. One move and our lips would be touching. He kisses my cheek moving down to my jawline, slowly making his way to my neck. Just as he's about to get to my sweet spot, Zach runs in bumping into Corbyn causing him to fall on top of me. I quickly walk out the bathroom and clear my throat trying to forget what just happened. I run to Lera, sitting next to her and hiding my face in her lap. Just then I feel someone pick me up and throw me over their shoulder. In two seconds I'm back in the bathroom. I'm back on the floor and I see Corbyn's face in front of mine, the door closed.

Corbyn: I'm gonna ask you one question baby. What's going on in that mind of yours hm?

You: I-..I don't know what you're talking about

Corbyn: No don't give me that crap. I know exactly what you want. So tell me.

I bite my lip as I look down at his bare chest. I gulp not knowing what to do. He leans by my ear and whispers..

Corbyn:I want you baby. I need you more than anything in the world. That sexy body of yours always turning me on. You have no idea how much I've held back.

He kisses my shoulder as I feel myself get wet. His kisses move up to my neck.

You: C-Corbyn..

Corbyn: Shhh just shut up and kiss me

I grab his face and smash my lips on his, wrapping my arms around his neck as he picks me up and sets me on the counter. I feel him tugging at my shirt. As much as I wanted him, we couldn't. I didn't want to be the reason he doesn't get on stage on time. I pull away only wanting more of him.

Corbyn: Please y/n. I need you. I want to feel my bare skin against yours.

You: Cor-

Jonah: Corbyn! Hurry up we need to get on stage!

Corbyn: Give me a minute!

Jonah: We have to go!

Corbyn:Fuck! Screw this.

He turns me around, bending me over the counter and pulling down my pants along with my panties. I feel his tongue make contact with my heat. I bite my lip trying to hold in my moan as he starts sucking on it making me melt.

Jonah: Corbyn hurry the fuck up!

Jack: Dude I need to pee!

Zach: Corbynnnn!

Randy: Corbyn Matthew Besson if you don't hurry your ass I will kick down this door!

He starts sucking harder and faster making it more difficult for me to hold in my moans.

You: C-corbyn please-

My voice shakes and I can't hold it in anymore. I let out a loud moan as he sticks two of his fingers in me, curling them making me quake.

Jonah: I- Y/n?!

Daniel: Oh no

Jonah: Corbyn are you fucking serious right now! Open the door now!

Jonah sounded serious. I try to push Corbyn away but he holds onto my thighs, not stopping.

You: F-fuck Corbyn

Jonah: CORBYN! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!

He bangs on the door making me flinch. I felt my high rise. I didn't want Corbyn to stop. I gripped his hair and moaned loudly as I reached my climax. He took out his fingers, licking me clean. He quickly got up and pulled up my panties along with my pants.

Daniel: Jonah stop no!

Jack: Y/n!

Just then the door busts open and I see Jonah with anger filled in his eyes. I pulled Corbyn behind me, backing him up into the corner.

Jonah: Are you fucking serious Corbyn! That's my fucking sister!

Corbyn: Jonah calm down I-

Jonah: No fuck you! Don't tell me to fucking calm down! Get the fuck over here before I beat the shit out of you!

You: Jonah stop!

Jonah: Shut up y/n!

Corbyn: Woah! Yell at me all you want but leave y/n alone!

Jonah: Don't fucking tell me what to do!

Jonah pushes me out of his way and starts beating up Corbyn. I start to cry in panic.

You: Corbyn!

I go to run to them but I feel a pair of arms pull me out of the bathroom. I try to get of the grip but it just gets tighter.

You: CORBYN!

I break down into tears and cry into my hands. All I can hear is yelling and fighting. I try to cover my ears to ignore it but it's no use.

Daniel: Hey hey hey. Shhhh it's ok it's ok I got you. It's ok listen to my voice. Listen to my voice y/n. It's ok. Everything's gonna be ok.