Nerd Alert • Pascal

I got back to my apartment tear stains on my cheeks. I opened my door and saw that my whole apartment was trashed. "Pascal!" I yelled out for him of course like I always do when I get home. Usually he came running but he didn't. I looked around ignoring the mess. I found him under the couch but he looked scared. "Hey hey it's ok it's me. It's just me. What's wrong baby?" I picked him up gently and held him close. I kissed his head to reassure him that he was safe. I checked my cameras from last night on my phone. Andrew. He followed me home and trashed my place sometime after I left. Fun to know he knows where I live. I was looking through the footage and noticed something. He never left. I instantly got goosebumps and thought of the worse that could possibly happen. I was scared to put down Pascal. I heard footsteps behind me, I quickly looked around to see what I could use as a weapon to defend myself.

Andrew: You can't run from me, you know that right?

You: You followed me home..and trashed my place..all because I quit?

Andrew: Because you won't give me what I want

You: And what is that?

Andrew: You...your body..

I knew where this was going. Tears formed in my eyes as I remembered the first time it happened. I was scared and I couldn't move. His body pressed up against mine. He grabbed my waist trying to get me closer to him but I stood my ground.

Andrew: Come on babygirl you know you want it.

You: Please leave me alone Andrew...

At this point tears were running down my cheeks. I was frightened to my core. His hands made their way to my hips.

Andrew: We're just getting started babe, why stop so soon

You: Andrew please

Andrew: You think you can just quit like that and just leave? That's not how it works.

You: No please don't. I-

Andrew: What? You'll what? You'll clean my car? Come back to work? No it's too late now

You: I'm sorry please just don't hurt me.

Andrew: How about Pascal?

You: Ok ok fine. Do what you want to me just leave Pascal alone.

Andrew: I can work with that

You: Just let me leave him outside the door please then you can do what you want.

Andrew: Make it quick

I go over to the door and set down Pascal. I quickly wrote on a piece of paper and gave it to him while Andrew wasn't looking. "Apartment 315. I'm in danger! Please help!!!" I opened the door and he walked out hesitantly, he looked back at me scared. I reassured him by kissing his head. "Go on boy." And with that he left. I closed the door as I let more tears fall. I went back to Andrew and saw that he was shirtless.

Andrew: Now it's time for the real fun

I didn't know what to do. My heart was beating fast and my mind was lost. I felt trapped. I took off my shoes and went to the kitchen.

Andrew: Where you going sweetie?

You: Uhm..

The moment I stepped in the kitchen, it all hit me. Rapunzel always knew how to defend herself. And she did it all with a pan.

You: What's some fun without some whip cream?

Andrew: Ohhhhh now you're talking

He came over to me as I got whip cream out from the fridge. I put some on my collarbone and left it there for him. His lips quickly attached to my collarbone. He start kissing it and as he was I quietly grabbed the pan on the stove. I felt a strong grip on my wrist.

Andrew: You shouldn't mess with me like that honey.

Fuck.

You: I was just grabbing it for you. What if...I deserve a spanking?

Andrew: Hm smart.

He took it from me. I'm screwed. I tried to cover up the fact that I was scared. I think I just made it obvious.

Andrew: You fucking bitch!

He pushed me hard into the wall. I groaned in pain. I ran to my room but felt arms pull me back.

You: Let go of me!

Andrew: Not gonna let you go that easily!

You: Help! Someone help! Help me! I-

He slapped me and covered my mouth making it hard for me to breath. I started to cry out of panic. He pushed me to the ground and I hit my head hard. My vision got blurry after that. I saw my bedroom door open and Andrew looked away for a minute. I took this chance to crawl to my room quickly. My legs felt weak. My arms were heavy. There was a pounding in my head that wouldn't go away. Just as I made it into the room, he grabbed me by the legs and dragged me out. He ripped off my shorts and my shirt. I tried to push him away but I was feeling a pain in my chest. Like I couldn't breath. I was having an anxiety attack.

You: A...Andrew please..please

Andrew: Shut the fuck up already!

One second I was half naked with blurry vision. The next, everything went black.