Nerd Alert • Another Love

You: She loved him and he repaid her by putting his dick in another woman

Corbyn: Ok. But they were on a break so it's ok.

You: Think of it this way. What would you do if a girl cheated on you?

Corbyn: Simple. I would hate it and probably question myself.

You: Now..How do you think Rachel feels?

Corbyn: I still think she's overreacting.

My blood was boiling I hated him but loved him at the same time in this moment.

You: He practically lied to her and you think she's overreacting?

Corbyn: I think she's being a little too sensitive. Why does it matter if the other girl was good or not?

You: Obviously that's gonna matter. If a guy says a girl is good, she's good!

Corbyn: How come she's not yelling at the other girl then huh?

You: Because she's not dating the other girl she's dating him! She loves him and he chooses to go running off with another girl every now and then!

Corbyn: What if he's not sure about his love for her? Ever think about that? Because I'll tell you one thing I'm sure she goes of running with other guys just as much!

You: She shows that she loves him. She went through hell to get to him and he chose the other girl! Because no matter what he will always choose her!

Corbyn: She was the one that left him in the first place so she has no right to be upset at the fact he went with another girl!

You: She left cause she was scared! She didn't know what else to do!

Corbyn: So what? You're implying that he wasn't sacred? How do you know what he felt you didn't listen to a single thing he said! Everything went through one ear and out the other!

You: Oh thanks! You know I hope he has fun with that other girl because clearly he loves her more!

Corbyn: And how would you know that?

You: He keeps on going back to her! NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES TO PROVE HER LOVE FOR HIM HE LEADS HER ON, TELLS HER HE LOVES HER AND THEN GOES RUNNNG OFF WITH THE OTHER GIRL!

Corbyn:YEA CAUSE SHE KNOWS HOW TO GIVE A YES OR NO ANSWER! SHE GIVES HIM THE WORLD EVER THINK ABOUT THAT?

His words hurt me. Like he just carved out my heart. Both me and Corbyn knew this wasn't about Ross and Rachel anymore. I let a few tears fall as I feel my hands start to shake.

You: Yea?

Corbyn: Yea

You: What's so good about her?

Corbyn: She..She's..different..

You: What kind of different?..oh please don't be shy now I'm sure he's written plenty of songs about her about how much he loves this other different girl!

Corbyn: She's just..He likes her ok? A lot..

My blood was burning. I grabbed the magazine from the coffee table and ran at him. I started hitting him with it as hard as I could.

Corbyn: Ok ok ok! Stop that's enough!

You: No! Cause clearly she's not good enough. She loves him a lot more than that other girl does. And she sure as hell doesn't want this pain again! So fucking tell me the truth! Why did you do it! Why did you lie! Why didn't you tell the boys about Christina! What are you guys planning on getting married? Do you wanna start a family and buy a house with her!

Corbyn: I-

You: I don't wanna have a family if it's without you! That's what you said to me!...and you lied..you lied to me Corbyn..

Corbyn: Y/n..please..

You: No Corbyn..you lied to me..did you ever love me at all?..or was I just a rebound?

Corbyn: I loved..I love you y/n but it hurts too much..

You: So you chose to lie to me?

Corbyn: I'm sorry.

You: You know..this is great. You just broke up with Lera. You tell me you love me and then go running back to Christina. I'm tired of running in circles Corbyn.

Corbyn: No.. please..

I saw tears form in his eyes and he hugged me tight as he fell to his knees. He held me tight and cries into my waist.

Corbyn: I don't wanna lose you like I did the first time..I love you and only you. I don't want anyone else.

You: Corbyn..You keep running in circles and I'm tired of it. I'm not gonna wait around for you to choose me..

Corbyn: I always choose you. You will always be my first choice without hesitation.

You: Then why do you always go back to her?

He got up from his knees and cupped my face. He moved my hair away from my face as he placed a kiss on my shoulder. Then my neck. Then my cheek. And he went to kiss my lips.

You: No Corbyn! You can't just kiss me and think that'll make this all better!

Corbyn: Ok..ok I'm sorry..

You: I hate you..

Corbyn: No no don't say that!

You: What else am I suppose to say?

Corbyn: I love you..y/n I always have loved you, I never stopped loving you and I never will!

You: I love you too Corbyn!

Corbyn: Then fucking kiss me already!

His words sent me over the edge and next thing I knew, my lips were on his. Our lips moved in sync as I wrapped my hands around his neck and his arms snaked around my waist. The kiss was everything I thought it would be. It was passionate and gentle. It was an I love you without saying any words. It was like nothing had changed. We still loved each other and everyone knew that. Deep inside I think me and Corbyn will always find our way back to each other. What started as a small crush became a huge Nerd Alert.