~How it came crashing~

Mizuki's POV
It was just an average day in Eustil or Tildant and nothing could ruin this morning, but I was so very wrong which is weird cause I'm normally never wrong according to my fiance Prince Caius Lao Bistail. I know it's weird, but he really doesn't like the title of prince or even having his last name said and I swear I never say anything to him that will make him mad or upset with me, believe me. Anyways I woke up this morning in the same bed as my fiance and was wrapped in his arms, oh I should mention that he's a titan... Anyways I was wrapped in his arms and in silk pajamas that finally fit me. Which I didn't mind, but I really liked wearing his large capes and shirts, so when I was able to get out of his grasp I looked around the room for his shirt or cape to wear.

"Finally" I said as I put one of his shirts on me.

"Kouichi~" I hear a voice call.

"Yes Caius?" I asked walking back to our bed, but it was weird cause Caius was still asleep.

"That's weird. If Caius didn't call me then... Who did?" I thought to myself.

The voice sounded like it was coming from the room where Caius had summoned me, so I went there without Caius.

I felt like that was a huge mistake on my end because as soon as I went there the portal that brought me here started to glow brightly. I remembered Caius telling me that the portal would take me home if I wanted to leave, but I didn't... I loved it here and I mean now I'm engaged so why would I leave now?

However it seemed like the portal was pulling me in even though I didn't want to leave. I was so scared that the only person who came to my mind was...

"CAIUS HELP!" I screamed and just like that I heard two very loud feet running in my direction.

Unfortunately by the time Caius had gotten to me, my hand had slipped and I went falling back through the portal only seeing Caius trying to grab my hand before I fell.

"No... Please let this be a dream" I thought to myself, but it wasn't a dream. I was living in a full on nightmare.

I was torn away from the one I loved and the one who loved me more than anything. I was also most likely carrying his child since I haven't been feeling well the last two weeks.

Caius's POV
This is terrible I just lost my fiance Kouichi and I didn't want to explain that to my father that I somehow lost my fiance to a magic portal. However I know one specific person who still owes us titan's a debt from seventeen years ago. He has no choice, but to help me now since he became king of the dragons.

"Call the dragon king" I told my servant and she went running to get the phone as I sat on my throne.

"He's on the phone sire" She said as I took the phone.

"Long time since we talked Natsu" I said

"Yes Caius. It has been a very long time" Natsu replied muffling a voice in the background

"Look I have a problem and if you do this perfectly your debt to us will be repaid"

I heard silence on the other end and then I heard Natsu again.

"What do you need?"

I had a smirk on my face and said "You and your team to go searching for my fiance, Kouichi. There is a chance he's pregnant with my kid since he hasn't been feeling well these last two weeks"

"Why not use your tracking magic?" Natsu asked

I laughed and said "Unlike your magic, mine doesn't work that way and he's wearing my shirt which isn't marked with a tracking spell."

I could tell that he was thinking before and then I said "Well if you aren't willing pass me over to the great Igneel"

"H-He's gone" Natsu said, heartbroken.

"He's dead?" I asked a bit confused and concerned "I'm so sorry Natsu I didn't know. When I heard you became the King Of Dragons, I thought Igneel retired"

"No he's dead, but... My team and I will be in Eustil (Tildant) in a few days to help" Natsu said

We both said our goodbyes and hung up. After that I looked at the portal and said "Don't worry Kouichi and my baby help will be coming"