~The Coronation~

Natsu's POV
The morning came fast and I was cuddling the man who I was destined to marry. I played with Gray's hair and rested my head on my hand sitting up a little.

"Wake up my sleepy prince~" I called out to him.

I watched as Gray woke up and looked at me with a bright red blush across his cheeks. He was clearly not doing well from his heat and I felt bad. I was the one who allowed us to go to sleep when he needed me the most.

"Babe what's wrong?" I asked a little worried.

"I-I'm hard and in pain" Gray replied panting a little.

I kissed his head before ripping off our clothes and was above him like a god to a mortal human.

"What do we say?~" I asked licking my lips.

"I-I... Please daddy! It hurts to be this hard and horney!" Gray cried, but who could blame him.

I smirked and roughly thrusted my full cock into him. I heard something move inside him and it wasn't me. I was a little concerned till I leaned down to his stomach.

"Babe something is moving inside you" I told him a bit worried.

Gray just looked at me and said "Just move hard and fast~" he grabbed my face and kissed me deeply.

I smirked and thrusted hard and fast into my lover listening to his delightful moans. I enjoyed every single moment till I smelt him hitting his climax.

"Babe feel free to cum whenever you want" I said still thrusting hard and deep into him.

Gray moaned loudly and slowly starts to shake as he began to cum heavily. I smirked and thrusted harder and came deep inside him.

I let it seep in for a bit before I slowly pulled out and looked at Gray for a bit.

When I looked at Gray he was shaking and panting heavily. He was leaking a bit too but not from his ass. He was leaking from his cock.

"Gray love... You okay?" I asked.

"I-I just need five minutes to myself now" He replied falling asleep.

I threw the blanket over him and walked out of the bedroom with my vest and pants on. I let Gray cuddle my scarf because he wasn't acting like himself. I then walked to the dinning room and saw Lucy, Erza and Caius all talking.

Caius's POV
I explained to Lucy and Erza that Kouichi was resting with our son and that the labor process was long. Then out of the corner of my eye I noticed the dragon slayer in the corner of the room.

"Natsu come join us for breakfast" I said patting a seat next to me.

Natsu walked over and climbed into the seat, he looked a bit worried. "Is everything okay?" I asked Natsu.

"It's Gray. We had a quick fuck session and he gave out and came too easily" Natsu said looking down.

I was just as worried and concerned. My coronation was in less than a few hours and Kouichi was recovering and Gray had something wrong with him.

~Coronation Time~
The coronation started and it was probably the best my ex fiancé came and helped Kouichi out of the room to watch me. He was even holding our son, Calvin close to his chest.

"Do you Prince Caius promise to take care of our land for as long as you live!?" The priest asked me.

"I was once a noble soldier who dedicated my life for this country and I'll gladly do it again as your new king" I replied.

Everyone cheered as the crown was gently placed on my head. I looked out over the crowd and saw Kouichi who seemed more tired than normal. Yes, he had a baby, but something was unsettling about how tired he was.

"My first decree as king is to find out what is making Kouichi and Gray feel tired and weak" I said as my voice echoed through the hall.

However when my ex fiancé heard about my decree she got worried and quickly set Kouichi down. He couldn't stand and I quickly ran over and grabbed him. I was so scared that he almost fell to the ground.

"Shhhh. It's okay Kouichi I got you" I said running my hand through his hair.

"C-Caius..." Koichi said weakly.