~HE COULD WHAT!?~

Gray's POV
I-I could die from the Karina fruit, but I don't want to die. I was so scared I even tried to throw it up and Caius said that it might have worked because parts of the Karina fruit where found in the vomit. However the real effects of the Karina fruit remain.

"Make sure to watch them, especially Gray since he ate the Karina fruit" Caius said to one of his servants as he left.

"N-Natsu I'm scared. I don't want to die" I said hanging onto Natsu.

"You won't die Gray. Caius will be back with the Raisa fruit" Natsu replied petting my head.

I wanted to feel Natsu's warmth, but then it suddenly got really warm for me and I freaked out. Was he getting too warm or was it me. I couldn't figure that out because just like that I passed out.

The next thing I remember was waking up in a medical room with Caius telling Natsu that the Raisa fruit should be weakening the effects of the Karina fruit. No one seemed to notice that I had woken up or was that just what I was hoping. I was hoping someone noticed, no... I wanted someone to notice that I woke up.

"Gray! Thank Mavis you are awake" Lucy said and hugged me

"Don't do that ag-"

"WHAT!?" Natsu yelled cutting off Erza.

We all looked to Natsu and Caius who were standing there like something made Natsu really pissed off. Caius was standing there laughing a bit and Natsu looked pissed and fired up. "I swear Caius I will hurt you if you leave details out like that again" Natsu said.

"To be fair you guys never asked for full details on why I want you to find Kouichi so soon" Caius replied to Natsu.

Natsu had his teeth clenched tightly and I could tell all hell was about to break loose if Caius slips up and says something else that will piss Natsu off. I went to get up and stop Natsu, but got told...

"Stay laying down the Raisa fruit didn't work it's way through your entire system yet" Lokie said.

"Ah Ha! If it isn't the Celestial Zodiac King himself, Lokie how are you?" Caius asked.

"I'm fine Caius, but please refrain from the title. We both know how some people feel of lower titles" Lokie teased.

The rest of us where confused and lost. "Lokie explain please. I am you gate key holder" Lucy said.

"My bad. Caius and I use to be friends and I just so happened to be the king of the Zodiacs. I was crowned King right before Natsu was" Lokie explained.

Natsu's POV
So my best friend who just so happened to be a really powerful being happens to know the person I despise and was crowned KING before me. I'm also guessing Caius was crowned King as well. Well that's what I thought.

"I'd like to invite you all, even the zodiacs to my coronation. Sadly it is on hold till we can find Kouichi" Caius said.

"Mizuki Kouichi?" Lokie asked.

"Yeah that's the name of Caius's bride" I replied very thrilled that Lokie knew where this person could be.

"He fainted during class and was taken to the nurse and is now resting in his dorm room is what Aries is telling me" Lokie replied pulling out a small earpiece.

I was so thrilled and then looked at Caius and said "Well you can bring him back, Can't you?"

"It only works once for a Titan. That's why I need you guys to bring him here. When the Titan's taught the dragons this magic they were able to use it more than once, but us Titan's have a limit and mine was already used" Caius said.

"What do you mean?" Gray asked weakly.

"He means it takes a week for a Titan to regain their energy after using it once. He must have used it once and then once more after a week" Lokie replied.

"Did you Caius?" I asked.

"I did. Koichi had finals all that week. I sent him down on a Sunday and let him stay till next Sunday before I brought him back here to Eustil" Caius replied.

I was shocked. Caius couldn't use his ability anymore and that's because he already did it so he could give Koichi a good grade in school. Igneel must have been wrong if he thought that all Titans where just pure evil.