~The Calling~

Koichi's POV
It was hard to sleep now at night considering that I had gotten so use to having someone a lot taller and larger than me laying next to me in bed. I missed Caius and I kinda wish I never followed that strange voice to the room where Caius summoned me.

"Caius..." I mumbled softly to myself while trying to fall asleep.

Kia and Marcus's snoring didn't help and neither did Michelle's weird sleep talking, but man he had a lot of funny shit to say in his sleep.

"Peaches wearing hats are funny" Michelle said when I went to get up to use the bathroom and take the test that Kia had originally bought for one of the other team member who died along side Kyle.

I was still upset and heartbroken to know that Kyle had died and that the others also died when a new season of basketball had started and now we have to play the championship with newbies.

Anyways I took the test and it was positive... I was pregnant with Caius's baby. Originally it would have been Kyle or a girl that liked me, but I'm glad it was Caius. Caius managed to show me a lot of things that I didn't know existed, but now he might not even be here for the birth of our child. 

I was more than terrified that I was the one who wouldn't be there for Caius when I gave birth cause it was going to be his child and worst part, My due date is the same day as the championship game. If my water breaks on the court I'm a goner.

"Caius please hurry and find me, the baby is starting to hurt me a lot" I whispered and looked up to the sky hoping that somewhere beyond the stars that Caius can hear me.

However that was just a silly fantasy, but at the same time I was hoping it was more than at least eighty percent accurate. After my trip to the bathroom I went back to bed and tried to sleep once again and eventually succeeded after me putting on sound proof head phones to block out the snoring.

However I was very hot and uncomfortable, but I had to bare it because I refused to be naked and in a room with my fellow basket ball mates. The only time I am okay with being naked in front of them is when I am changing for gym class, basketball practice or a game.

Caius's POV
So Natsu walked out of the room after Gray had fallen asleep and explained that Gray had one of his PTSD episodes and he apologizes for him. However I really didn't care because that happens to Koichi every time someone dies.

"So you said that there is a chance you could hear him and see what direction it came from?" I asked Natsu sitting on my thrown.

"Yes, but it would have to be really quiet and I can't be disturbed for at least seven hours" Natsu replied.

I nodded and watched as Natsu sat down and almost meditated before zoning completely out to the point where E.N.D had actually left the body while he was doing this.

"Great another seven hours out of the body" E.N.D said

He seemed like the kind of demon that likes to complain a lot about the smallest things, but he was actually really nice if he does things extra for a little baby in need. I actually was very curious on what would happen if Natsu lost all focus on trying to find Koichi.

"Natsu... What would happen-"

"If he lost focus? I'd go back into his body so fast that seven of his bones would break and his spine would snap in half" E.N.D replied.

That seemed a bit harsh, but I decided that I wouldn't do that so Natsu can focus and find Koichi so we can all go down there and bring him back to Eustil safely. However if he's pregnant and didn't give birth that's good, but if he did that could mean harm to the new born baby.

Natsu slowly opened his eyes and said "He's at his school and hasn't given birth yet, but he's scared cause his due date is the same day as their championship game"

I was shocked... Koichi would have to play while carrying a baby inside of him.