~Welcome Little One~

Caius's POV
I feel like I'm constantly putting Kouichi in harms way and that is making me fear the worst, however seeing him in this much pain breaks my heart.

"Your Majesty the midwife is here, but she asks that we all leave the room" one servant said

"All right, come on Gray" I replied and looked at Gray.

He seemed to be in a state of shock, but I didn't know how to deal with it. I wanted to wake Natsu, but he needs time to recover and the girls where on a tour of the castle.

I went to approach Gray, but he seemed to have fallen to his knees and began to scream as if he was the one giving birth. I guess Natsu heard because he came running through the door moments later looking all right.

"What happened Gray?" Natsu asked and didn't get an answer

"He and I where in the room with Kouichi while waiting for the midwife and then when we where told to leave he fell to his knees. What is wrong?" I asked Natsu.

Natsu looked at Gray and then back at me and said "Caius I-I don't know. He only screams when his PTSD kicks in or if he's giving birth. He's never done this before"

That was really concerning so I brought them both to a specialist who can see why Natsu wasted so much energy and why Gray screamed while Kouichi is giving birth.

A few hours passed and I could still hear Kouichi screaming about the baby, but I did see Natsu and Gray coming back from the specialist. "So? What are the diagnoses?" I asked.

"I wasted too much energy cause I was thinking too hard about being king, having a kid and resenting my brother I didn't bother to think of anything to maintain balance" Natsu said and held his arm tightly.

I knew the pressures of being married and becoming king is proving difficult, but soon I'll have a kid of my very own. "And what about Gray?" I asked once again.

"I-I don't want to talk about it" Gray said looking at the floor.

A few minutes later we all hear the sweet sounds of a newborn baby crying and that is when I ran into the room and saw Kouichi holding our new born son.

"He's perfect" I said and kissed both Kouichi and our son.

"H-His name is Calvin... Like Y-Your father" Kouichi replied and seemed pretty tired.

Gray's POV
Kouichi and Caius both seemed pretty happy with their kid like Natsu and I are with Ashi, but I didn't even tell Natsu that my heat started this morning and that's why I screamed in pain. I was in pain because unlike a dragon slayer's heat an ice makers burns the ice in their heart.

I began to feel weak and quickly grabbed onto the nearest person who just so happened to be Natsu and by the look in his eyes I think he figured out that I was in heat.

"Pardon us Caius, but we have something to attend to" Natsu said as he lifted me over his shoulder, not gonna lie the view was amazing, but staring at his ass made me slip into heat faster.

Natsu threw me on the bed and then crawled over to me right before he nipped my neck and obviously he knew that was my weak point and I released a seductive moan.

"Well, well~ aren't we a horney little ice maker~" Natsu said

"D-Don't torture me like that" I said and tried to cross my arms, but the dragon slayer held them down under his strong hands.

I looked at Natsu and mumbled "A-A quick round and then I want cuddles"

However Natsu just seemed to have heard the 'cuddles' part because instead of a quick little fuck session he laid down with me and cuddled me.

"Natsu-"

"Shhh I just want cuddles and maybe tomorrow morning we could fuck. I'm still wasted from all of my energy I spent on trying to keep the portal open for Caius" Natsu replied.

I guess that would make since sense he's the only dragon slayer that wanted to come with us even though he was the only one invited here Caius didn't seem to mind the rest of us here.