~Just my luck~

Natsu's POV
Caius and his fiance really didn't need to talk about mine and Gray's wedding, but because I'm an idiot I spilled and confessed that I was none other than the legendary E.N.D which made a smile appear on Caius's face.

"Caius, E.N.D is very sensitive and fragile, I don't think I should be using him like a toy" I said

"Natsu, I actually wanted to speak to E.N.D, having such powerful beings in a room is incredible" Caius replied.

I wasn't sure, normally only E.N.D spoke to me and members of the guild. He never really liked to talk to anyone who he didn't know even when some people try to harm him and me at the same time.

"I'll have to have one of my guild members nearby in case he tries to attack, Lokie is one, but E.N.D found that him being a celestial spirit and a member of the guild is a bit insulting" I said and looked over at Erza.

"Alright. I'll talk to him first before Caius" Erza said with a sigh

"No, No... I just need you nearby in case E.N.D tries to attack Caius or anyone else. Lately he's been acting strange and out of control. Mirajane is looking up something on it and also trying to get Elfman and Wakaba to search it up in the book of Zeref" I replied.

"Alright, but How long would I need to hold him down?" Erza asked

"Last time Elfman had him in a headlock till E.N.D passed out and gave Natsu control back" Lucy replied.

"Yeah, but this might be a bit more harder because he got faster" Erza replied looking at me.

I shrugged and said "Don't blame me. I didn't create the thing I'm just it's host" I replied when really I was just a walking corpse.

"Whenever you are ready Natsu" Erza said with a rope next to her

I began to summon my E.N.D form, however he seemed calmer today.

"Hello. I'm E.N.D, May I ask who you are?" E.N.D asked

"I'm Prince Caius. It's finally so good to meet you. I've heard a bunch of legends about you" Caius replied.

Just like that Gray started to have a coughing fit which cause E.N.D to end up on high alert and not let anyone near him.

"Everyone stay back. This is the work of the Karina fruit and can be very deadly" E.N.D said standing in front of Gray.

Gray's POV
Loved the attention from E.N.D, but I missed the constant attention from Natsu.

"E.N.D I-I'm fine. The Raisa fruit should be helping me and I-I'll be getting better really soon" I replied the best I could through the little pains in my chest.

"I'm glad" Natsu said finally snapping out of E.N.D mode.

"He seemed pretty calm" Caius said to Natsu.

"I swear he's normally like this, but when he's at the guild he normally wants to tear people apart" Natsu replied quickly.

"M-Maybe because we are always starting fights and throwing things, M-Meanwhile here in Eustil everything is p-peaceful and calm" I replied sitting up in the bed

"Gray has a point. Since we got here no one has even tried to start a fight and Natsu normally you and Erza would be arguing over who has the best hair color" Lucy replied.

"Eustil is not only known for the titans that live here, but also for the calming aura it has and the dangerous fruit which no one, but titans can consume unless you want to end up like your friend" Caius said.

He kinda made it a bit too obvious that I was one of the two people who have ever been poisoned by this dangerous Karina fruit. First it was his fiance and now it's me, who is it going to be next... Lokie?

According to Caius, the celestial spirits can't eat or drink the Karina fruit cause it's grown closer to the ground and holds more of a threat to them, but the Raisa fruit poses less of a threat since it's grown closer to the sky. Caius also said that if a celestial spirit ate the Karina fruit it would show in the stars because the whole constellation would be so dim, it would blend in with the night sky.