~The road to Eustil~

Natsu's POV
God I hate owning things to people especially Prince Caius. However this was one debt that I couldn't get away from no matter how hard I try. They helped me find Igneel the very first time we got seperated, so finding Caius's bride will clean up the debt I owe him.

I looked at Gray who was panting cause we where having a very heated make out session when Caius called and rudely interrupted.

"Do we have to go?" Gray asked

"Yeah, but just be lucky you don't have to wear what I have to" I replied to Gray.

I wasn't very happy with the formal wear that dragon kings have to wear if they are human. Igneel could have told me that it was a choice, but he didn't it was something he has been training me to do since I was able to talk.

Gray called Lucy and Erza while I was in the bathroom changing into my red suite, white fired cape and my crown. Man did I hate this get up and soon I was about to regret going to see Caius.

When I walked out of the bathroom I was really shocked to see Lucy, Erza and Gray standing there wearing formal clothes as well. Lucy was wearing a blue celestial dress, Erza was wearing her purple dress and Gray was wearing an icy blue suit.

Good thing about this was Happy is with Wendy so he couldn't tell me that I looked dumb. But everyone else looked really nice and I was the only one who was supposed to dress formally.

"Guys you didn't have to dress up" I said.

"We wanted to if we are going to meet royalty" Erza replied.

I smiled and then walked over to Gray and gently kissed his cheek before making a circle on the ground and stepping on it. "Come on guys this will be fun and a bit... Boring" I replied

I really didn't want to come face to face with Caius again, but it looks like I don't have much of a choice.

Let me be perfectly clear, the only reason I didn't want to see Caius is because he always asks me when I'm going to get married, but that's only because of a really old dragon king rule. Apparently the dragon king needs to have a bride before the soon to be king of Eustil.

Caius's POV
I was so thrilled that Natsu still remembers how to get here and when him and his team came I was shocked to see all of them in formal clothes. Well Natsu's formal clothes are a must, but it was nice to see other people dressed formally as well.

"Nice to meet you all I'm Caius" I said to Natsu's teammates

"Nice to meet you I'm Gray and this is Lucy and Erza" Gray replied.

I desperately wanted to ask Natsu if he has found a bride, but I had a feeling I already knew his answer from our conversation on the phone.

"Let's go to the parlor and talk, just don't drink any of the white liquid. Its made with the Karina fruit which is poisonous and can only be reversed by the Raisa fruit" I replied leading them to the parlor.

I noticed that Natsu was shocked that I wasn't asking about his lover or his bride, but I began to worry more and more about Kouichi. When we got to the parlor I sat in my throne and watched as Natsu and his team took their seats.

"C-Caius... Normally you bug me about me falling in love, but now you seem pretty down. Is it because you lost your bride?" Natsu asked.

"As a matter of fact, yes. I lost my bride Kouichi and I can't find him... I want you guys to help bring him back to me and I'll pay full for  now and when he's back. As for you, Natsu your debts to Eustil will officially be repaid" I replied.

"If you don't mind me asking. Are titan debts hard to repay?" Gray asked.

"Yes. When Natsu was little and looking for Igneel we let him stay here for three months while I was growing up. When we found him we reunited Natsu and his father, but we told him that when he gets older he would have to repay us. Now that time has come" I replied.