~I want to come home~

Mizuki's POV
I went back to my dorm room and rested, but I had basketball practice soon and I didn't want to be late and I knew I wouldn't be late.  I ran to the gym to see all the basketball players there both old and new. Kia, Marcus and Michelle where standing there waiting to see if I had anything to say to the newbies.

"No one can replace Kyle" Kia whispered

"Or the others" Michelle replied.

Things began to heat up between the newbies and being compared to our comrades who had died in an accident that no one decided to tell me about.

"Stop! We aren't them! It was their fault for doing such illegal shit!" A newbie yelled at Kia.

"Don't talk about our comrades like that!" Marcus screamed

I didn't like how fast things escalated, but it wasn't long before one of the newbies threw a punch at Michelle and broke his nose. The coach and I had to try to stop the fist fight, but Michelle wasn't holding back anymore. He swung at the newbie and broke his tooth, slit his lip and gave him a black eye.

Another newbie threw a basketball at me and I landed really hard on my side, but I was fast enough to protect my stomach and Caius's baby. However I felt so sick and tired of the arguing, the fighting and the potential harm I screamed. The only people who have heard me scream was Caius and Kyle.

"ENOUGH! IF YOU CAN'T ALL GET ALONG BASKETBALL SEASON WILL BE CANCELLED FOREVER!" I then stormed out of the gym and then ran back to my dorm room in tears. I wanted Caius, I wanted to know I was safe in his arms, but here I am stuck on Earth again without Caius.

"Mizuki... It's Kia, Marcus and Michelle. Can we come in?" Kia asked knocking on my door.

"Sure, but if you fight with me you can leave" I replied to them.

Just like that the door opened to me seeing Kia, Marcus and Michelle walk in. "Look we are really sorry Mizuki, but after Ky-"

"Stop no one has even told me how Kyle or the other's died so I can't sympathize" I replied cutting off Marcus.

"We would, but we are trying to protect you from the same pain you had when your mother passed away" Kia replied.

"It was Kyle's dying wish that we don't tell you" Michelle replied.

Caius's POV
Gray seemed to be recovering quickly with the help of the Rasia fruit and I was thrilled to see Lokie or the King of Zodiacs standing right in front of me.

"I thought Catherine wouldn't give you or Aries away" I said to Lokie.

"She didn't, She died and Lucy got my key and then earned Aries, Gemini and Scouripus's keys when their holder was taken to jail." Lokie replied.

"Caius... How come you never come down to Earth?" Natsu asked.

"Well.. That is complicated and requires the blood of the demon King E.N.D. That demon was killed by-"

"Igneel didn't kill him" Natsu replied cutting me off.

"N-Natsu d-Don't" Gray called out weakly.

"Natsu you are making a mistake" Erza replied

"Reconsider" Lucy said

"Don't throw your life away" Lokie called out

"My father didn't kill E.N.D and I know that because... Because, I am him. I'm E.N.D. and it stands for Etherionist, Natsu, Dragneel" Natsu explained seeming ready to die.

I wanted to cry, for the first time in my entire life Natsu or E.N.D is right here and can give me the opportunity to see Earth and help them find Koichi. I was not worthy of being in the presents of a great and noble leader like the one of all demons. However I still wanted to taunt Natsu a bit more.

"Natsu, Have you found your bride? Lokie found his and was crowned King, I found mine and am going to be crowned King" I said.

"Yes actually. Gray is my bride, we are getting married, but I was crowned King in front of everyone in Magnolia before I got married and now-"

"We are inviting everyone who Natsu or Gray knows to the wedding! Caius you and Mizuki should come too" Lucy said handing me an invitation.

"We'll talk about it" I replied handing my servant the invitation and telling her to write the date and time on our calendar.