Chapter 6

let's try this again good mfn afternoon

-

Egypt POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Paris popped confetti as I came down the steps.

Amethyst and Yana did jazz hands with big smiles on their faces. I chuckled and shook my head.

I wasn't big on birthdays, I didn't hate them. Their just not my favorite thing, but I'm turning 21 so I should have fun today.

"One time for the birthday bitch!" Dee yelled walking into the house.

"Okay chip chop, we have a schedule." Yana clapped her hands together.

"Breakfast and presents are first on our agenda, so please follow ussss." Paris danced.

Amethyst walked over to me putting a crown on my head.

"This ghetto as fuck! She still got her damn head scarf on." KJ smacked his lips.

I walked into the kitchen seeing a whole buffet of breakfast items. French toast, shrimp and grits, bacon, eggs, fruit.

"Finna fuck this shit up." I mumbled filling up my plate.

I walked into the den and saw a whole bunch of bags and gift boxes. One perk of being the baby, endless gifts cause what the fuck better they got to do?

"You guyssss." I dragged smiling.

"Sit sit we can open." They pushed me to the sofa.

"Open mine first bae!" Angel yelled.

"Okay Angel." I laughed picking up the one from her.

I dug in the bag and pulled out a Converse bag. I opened it up smiling at the pink shoes.

"Thank you baeee." I hugged her.

"ME NEXT!" Dee yelled.

He handed me a Nike box and I chuckled opening it up.

"Niggas don't believe in wrapping presents." Paris shook her head.

I opened it up and looked at the customized Air Forces.

"Thanks Dee, I needed some." I smiled.

"I know yo other ones was leaning." He looked to the side.

"Nigga." I mugged him.

I kept opening gifts, just small stuff or stuff I had been needing. I finished opening them all up being sure to thank everyone.

I'm always grateful.

"My food cold now." I frowned standing up.

"So we check into the hotel, get dressed, take pictures, go out to dinner, then the club..." Paris trailed off as I walked into the kitchen.

"Happy C day." I heard behind me.

"Thank you." I mumbled taking my food out the microwave.

He's so damn buy-polo I just pick and choose my battles with him right now.

"What's yo cashapp?" He asked.

"Egypt_celine." I told him.

My phone went off and I saw he sent me some money.

"Thank you but you didn't have to." I started walking out the kitchen.

I sat back in my seat looking around at all of them. I patted my head cause it was itching.