Chapter 28

beez in the trap

-

2 weeks later

Key POV

"Leave me alone!" She yelled.

"Ian did shit to you Egypt." I followed her.

"Get out, let me be." She went to close my door.

"You gon get enough of kicking me out my damn house." I opened it following her.

"Keontae, LEAVE ME ALONE! Stop leave me alone, I'm tired of your shit. You leave before the sun comes up, you come back at damn near 2. Matter fact, why you here? You leave me here any other damn time. GO!" She yelled.

I softened my face looking at her teary eyes. She ain't lying, I have been busy. I kept her here because when I was home I wanted to be with her.

"I worry about you, all day! You don't get it, Keontae I'm scared. Every single time you walk out that door what's the chance you don't come back?" Her voice cracked indicating she was finna cry.

"Egypt-" I reached for her but she pulled back.

"Stop." She cried.

I reached for her again and this time she let me. I pulled her to me wrapping my arms around her.

"Stop crying, I'm sorry mamas." I kissed the top of her head.

So soft for this girl don't make no sense.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I walked over to the bed and sat down with her on top of me.

"I'm sorry E." I pushed her hair back.

"It's okay." She whispered.

"You busy today? Lemme make it up to you." I pulled back looking to her eyes.

"No, I'm not." She shook her head.

"Okay get dressed, what you wanna do?" I asked and she shrugged.

I tickled her lightly and she started giggling uncontrollably.

"Stopppp." She dragged.

"Where you wanna go?" I stopped and let her calm down.

"I wanna go shopppinggg, and get some foodddd. I just wanna be with you." She went on.

"Alright I gotchu." I nodded.

I tapped her thigh and she stood up. She went to my closet and looked through it.

"I see you staring at my ass, stop it." She mumbled.

"Girl boo." I mushed her head.

•••

"Ion want nun." She frowned.

"Come on E you being difficult, youn like nun?" I sighed.

"No, they ugly. I don't want these." She crossed her arms.