Chapter 8

hellurrr

-

Key POV

"Where you going?" Karlie asked.

Karlie is my gIrlFrIend, I only claim her cause she held me down when I got locked up. I was fucking wit her heavy before, now she just aggravating.

"Over my homeboy house." I fixed my chain on me.

"That bitch doing you hair?" She scoffed.

"Youn know her enough to be speaking on her, know yo place." I walked out the bedroom.

"Mhm bye." She kissed my cheek.

I nodded and walked down the steps through the door. I unlocked my car getting in before backing out.

I started driving before my phone went off. I picked it up putting on speaker.

"Wassup GG." I spoke to my grandma.

"Hey baby, what you doing?" She asked.

"Going to my homeboy house, how you been?" I sped up.

"I'm doing, how are you baby?" She coughed.

My grandma had a heart condition, she got diagnosed while I was locked up. It killed me that I couldn't be with her, or be there for her. She all a nigga got honestly.

"I'm straight, Ima come see you soon." I turned in they neighborhood.

"Okay you be safe Keontae, you hear me?"

"I heard you GG, love you." I hung up.

I cut my car off getting out. Ian see Des car and just shrugged cause I really only came here to get my shit done. I rang the doorbell and Egypt opened it.

"Hey Key, you came for your hair?" She asked.

"Yea, if it ain't a good time I'll come back." I looked down at her.

"You good, I just gotta finish up this client." She let me walk in.

I walked towards the back room and some girl was sitting in her chair.

"Melli this Key my brother homeboy, vice versa." She introduced.

I nodded my head and sat on the sofa going to door dash.

"Egypt you ate?" I asked.

"No not yet." She shook her head.

I ordered her some ribs and me some fried chicken. The other girl got up and handed her some money and she walked her out.

"Key hm." She tried to hand me a 10.

"When you gon give up?" I stood up.

"Why are- back up." She stuttered.

"Watch out I gotta take a leak." I moved her out the way.

I walked towards they bathroom and opened the door. I stood over the toilet unzipping my pants.

Sum nigga must've did a number on her.

I washed my hands and cut the light off closing the door back. I walked in the kitchen and she was bent over the counter on her phone.

I licked my lips and looked over her appearance. She had some long black hair in. She had on a PINK sweatsuit and some fuzzy slides.