Chapter 41

mmm let's see what them votes hitting on

-

Egypt POV

"Thank you." I told the nail lady.

I walked out and got in his car closing the door. He pulled out and we rode in silence while I played with my hair.

"Thank you." I spoke up and he nodded.

He called me and told me he was coming to get me. I went to get my hair done and I got my nails and feet done. My worst habit is never taking self care time for myself and I often need someone to pull me out of it.

He pulled up in front of my dads house and I got down from his truck. I closed my door shut and walked up the driveway.

"Watch out, you bout to fall." He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I'm tired." I mumbled opening up the front door.

I walked in and went towards the basement door where I heard talking. I sighed looking down at all the steps.

"Come on man." He held his arm out.

I got down them letting him go. My dad had us meeting his new girlfriend today I guess. Which I didn't mind I was just tired as fuck.

I scrunched my face up seeing it was empty before I heard the door shut.

"Y'all fix that shit and you can come out!" I heard my dad yell before the door locked.

"I-" I stuttered.

"I know damn well." Key smacked his lips.

I turned around and they had blankets, pillows, snacks and a blow up mattress.

"They do know this is kidnapping right?" I mumbled.

"Lucky I don't fuck wit twelve." He sat down on the couch.

I sat down on the opposite one fidgeting around. I set my purse down on the floor slouching in my seat.

I heard footsteps and Des and Yana came down the steps. They sat down in two chairs on opposite sides making me roll my eyes.

"Fuck y'all think this is, Iyanla fix my life?" Key mugged making me laugh.

"No this is couples therapy, except we're the therapist." Yana smiled.

"Y'all? Bitch why?" I shook my head.

"3 long years, I know a lil bout this relationship shit." She rolled her eyes.

"Fuck y'all 3 long years." I mumbled crossing my arms.

"Hostile." Des sighed.

"Damn right I am, a fucking set up." I huffed.

"We still are meeting her just in two hours, we told y'all earlier." She nodded.

"What the fuck we gotta do? Have a breakthrough then go home and fuck?" He smacked his lips.

"See you're shallow, maybe therapy will help." I looked at him.

"Therapy? These just the two muthafuckas we closest two tryna help us out." He waved me off.

"That, why don't Egypt go first? How you feel?" Yana looked at me.

"I feel like I'm a joke to him." I shrugged.

"Egyp-"

"Nigga let her talk." Des cut him off.

"Why do you feel like a joke to him?" Yana asked.