Chapter 15

bitch you doing a good job

-

Egypt POV

"Check me out check me out." Yana did a spin.

"Girlll." I laughed.

"Sooo what happen while I was gone? Fill me innn." She sat on the sofa.

"Ummm me and Key almost had sex." I started counting on my fingers.

"Woah woah woah, what happened to the original plot of the movie?" She threw her hands around.

"As far as I know he said him and Karlie are done." I shrugged.

"I peeped she was posting subs and shit." She said making me nod.

"But like in the moment it felt right, but I knew I wouldn't have been happy about it later. But it's this like physical and sexual attraction, that shit is hard to ignore." I ranted.

"Okayyy tell me about it, if I pop up pregnant mind yours." She pointed at me.

"Girl, you ever found out about that whole Sanaa situation?" I picked at my nails.

"She was trying to fuck him or whatever, and I saw messages and proof so that was real. But he wasn't at Key house of course, and apparently he has a surprise." She shrugged.

"Hmm w-" The door opened cutting me off.

"Speak of the devils." She mumble as Key and Des walked in.

"Wassup bae." Des kissed her.

"Waddup li bit." Key nodded at me.

"Hey." I smiled.

I opened my arms and he bent down kissing my forehead.

"You good?" He mumbled.

"Yea, you?" I looked up at him.

He nodded and sat down in the chair. We're talking I guess you could say, I'm still kind of upset at the fact when given an ultimatum he picked her. But at the time it was his girlfriend, and I had to respect that.

"Y'all ate?" Des asked.

"No feed us." Yana pouted.

"Yea what she said." I nodded.

"Go put some shoes on." He tapped me.

"My shoes at the door." I stood up.

"I want sushi." Yana rambled.

"Ouuu yesss, Kimchi salad sounds good." I agreed.

(i'm so craving that)

"Come on man." Des opened the door.

Keontae handed me his car keys and I slid on my shoes walking out. I got in the passenger side before reaching over and starting it.

"My fault." He got in leaning back.

He started driving and we rode in comfortable silence. I felt him place his hand on my thigh as I scrolled through my phone.

"How many tats you got?" He asked as my thigh tat went through the rips of my jeans.

"Rose vine on my thigh, the snake in between
the girls, and me and Paris matching ones." I told him making him nod.

He pulled into the gas station and cut the car off. He got out and went to the pump.

His phone dinged and I ignored it until it started ringing. I glanced at the ID seeing "Tiana" as I looked back at him.

Where do I remember her from?