Chapter 12

let's rewrite this😔

-

Key POV

"So y'all do this all the time?" Karlie asked as we walked up.

"Yea, just eat, drink, smoke, just chilling." I shrugged opening the door.

"Yalls friend group is so fun." She stepped in side.

"My baby don't mess around because she loves me so, and this I know for sureee." Des sung.

Egypt and Amethyst swung their hands back and forth in unison. I shook my head closing the door.

"Karlie come on!" Yana yelled for her.

"Me?" She pointed at herself.

"Yesss, you come here, you'll feel so much better." Egypt waved her over.

"I don't th-"

"Come onnnn." They dragged her.

She flipped her hair over doing the air guitar. I looked over her, she had on some jeans and a cropped tee. Her hair fell down in light curls, and her natural skin glowed. She laughed shaking her shoulders dancing.

That shit do look fun.

"You love her?" I looked at Des.

"Who?" I asked.

"Karlie nigga." He chuckled.

I shrugged and looked back over at Egypt.

"Alright alright alright alright alright." They jumped around.

The song cut off and the busted out laughing.

"That was fun." Karlie smiled.

"We told youuuu!" Paris yelled.

"Ugh free of all bullshit." Egypt smiled walking into the kitchen.

I walked in there looking her up and down.

"Wassup." I nodded my head.

"Hey." She waved.

"You cooking?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yepppp." She dragged.

"I preciate you being so nice to Karlie." I said.

"Why wouldn't I?" She asked.

I shrugged and leaned against the door way looking over her.

"Karlie hasn't done a thing to me, I have no reason to not be. And plus it's the least I could do after all." She mumbled.

"Why you don't fuck wit me?" I asked.

"I went to your house, yep went to your house. And I had changed my mine, I was all for it." She turned around facing me.

Oh my fucking god.

"I rang the doorbell at your house, and Karlie answered it. I had to lie to her about why I was there, straight to her face. You lied straight to my face and said you don't have a girlfriend." She went off.

"So if Karlie wasn't there, and you answered the door. We would've slept together, and I would've been a homewrecker. I don't wish that shit on nobody, because that shit broke me." Her voice cracked.