Chapter 59

i'm trying y'all

-

Egypt POV

I pressed the elevator button with my suitcases standing next to me. He told me to call him when I was outside but I wanted to surprise him.

I got off on our hotel room floor dragging my bags behind me.

Now if I'm doing all this and he got a bitch in his room.

I walked to the end of the hall and knocked on the door to the executive suite we were staying in. I tapped my foot waiting for him to answer.

A shirtless Key opened the door making me bite my lip. He rubbed his eyes looking down over me. A smile broke out on his face and he opened his arms.

"Wassup baby." He kissed my forehead.

"Hi my love." I wrapped my arms around his torso.

He palmed my ass making me tip over a bit. I rolled my eyes looking up at him. I poked my lips out and he bent down pecking them a few times.

"Fuck you got all these bags fa?" He looked at my duffel bag and two suitcases.

"Can neva be great." I rolled my eyes.

I pushed him to side and walked into the room. I looked around and a white L shaped couch looked out over the Vegas strip. A water fall separated the bedroom from the living room. I walked in and a Californian King was placed in between two huge flower vases. A walk in shower was the start of the bathroom. I smiled and turned around looking at him.

"This is nioceeeee." I nodded my head.

"Not a thank you baby? An I love you baby?" He shook his head.

"I love you." I kissed his cheek before plopping on the bed.

He plopped right next to me and I looked at him. He wrapped his arm around me pulling my body to his. I traced his tattoos looking out the floor to ceiling windows.

"Thank you for coming." He mumbled.

"How long we gon be out here?" I asked.

I felt him shrug and I rested my head on his bare chest. He rubbed up and down my side.

"Let's keep trying." He said.

"Forrrr?" I dragged.

"A baby." He shrugged.

"One day." I nodded.

He picked my hand up and started playing with my fingers.

"Marry me." He blurted out.

"Hm?" I hummed.

I was tired and dude wouldn't shut up.

"You wanna be my wife?" He chuckled.

"In 5 years, not 5 days." I laughed.

"Who said we got 5 years? Who said Ima be here in 5 years?" He shrugged.

"Don't think like that." I frowned.

"I'm thinking realistically, be my wife, carry my kid."

"I know you're in trouble Keyontae, just because you got some bad shit coming your way don't mean I'm not gon be here when it's over."

"What I look like leaving you here with nun? Be my wife, have my kid."

"You keep repeating that like it's easy."

"It is, we in Vegas. You know how many people get married in Vegas? You know how many kids are conceived in Vegas?" He said making me laugh.

"We not everybody." I shrugged.