Chapter 53

y'all love me🥰

-

1 month later

Egypt POV

"Baby." He called me. 

"What?" I muttered.

I can't bring myself to say more than one word at a time. I was pissed when I first found out, now I'm just don't know what to feel.

"You good?" He came up behind me.

"Fine." I shrugged.

I handed him a plate and he grabbed walking away. I set mine in the microwave before I walked through the living room.

"I'm bout to head out." He told me.

"Okay." I nodded about to go up the stairs.

"I love you, gimme sum suga." He stood at the door with his keys.

"Love you too." I turned around giving him a kiss.

"Who?" He smacked my ass.

"I love you Keontae." I rolled my eyes.

"Aight den." He kissed my forehead before I walked away.

I walked up the steps going in the bedroom plopping down on the bed. I heard the front door close before I laid down across the bed.

It's not that I thought he cheated on me, Des and nem all defended him. I'm just tired of females stepping to me about my own relationship and kind of way.

My phone rang and I went to my side table picking it up.

"Hey B." I answered.

"Hey Egypt, how are you?" She asked.

She called everyday, which I'm guessing she felt bad considering that was her friend.

"I'm fine, bored, what about you?" I picked at my nails.

"Me too, yo daddy be leaving me all in this damn house by myself." She said making me laugh.

"Tell me about it." I nodded looking around.

He still hadn't started sleeping back up here. Request of me, cause then we're gonna have sex. I'm not having sex with someone I can't have a conversation with.

"Oh I booked an appointment to try on dresses for us, I invited your friend Yana and Amsthyst?" She said in a question tone.

"Yea that's them." I nodded.

"And of course V, but I checked her last time and I will do it again if she bother you." She said and I chuckled.

I don't care I like this bitch.

"Thank you, thank you." I played with my rings.

"Oh no." I could just hear her frown.

"Wha?" I rolled over.

"They reporting breaking news, an accident right over there by y'all actually. It's looks bad, I pray everyone is okay." She said making me pick up the remote.

"What chan-" I cut myself off seeing it was on damn near every news channel.

I watched the screen before a helicopter view came on showing the cars.

"2 dead and 1 fatally injured in what appears to be a 18-wheeler hit and run. The survivor was life flighted to Duke Hospital, in updatable condition. We will ke-" I turned the TV off.