Chapter 16

roll mf call

-

Key POV

I scrolled on my phone with Egypt laid across me. She had her leg over me and her head in my neck. My phone went off and I went to her text thread.

Tiana

come see me
why aren't you answering?
you with that young bitch?
pick up!

"Embarazzing." I mumbled.

"Key turn that down." She muttered against my neck.

I turned down the Netflix show setting the remote to the side. I rubbed her back to put her back to sleep.

"Stop." She moved away from me when I went down to her ass.

"Bra E." I smacked my lips.

"Stop touching me." She turned away.

"What I do to you man?" I pushed her lightly.

"I'm bleeding out my vagina, you a aint shit ass nigga, you got random bitches texting you while I'm at your house. That's disrespectful and rude, and I really just wanna sleep." She pushed me back.

"Keep yo han-"

"Get out." She cut me off.

"This my damn house." I scrunched my face up.

"Get out!" She yelled.

I sighed and stood up leaving out the room. I went down the steps and slid on my slides.

"Just blew mine, kicking me out my damn house." I mumbled grabbing my keys.

I walked out locking the door and getting in my car. I opened my arm rest and pulled out a bag of percs and a blunt.

"Spoiled ass lil girl, shoulda kicked her ass out." I shook my head pulling out.

•••

Egypt POV

"He really left." I cried on the phone with Yana, Amethyst and Paris.

"Well, you told hi-"

"I know what I did." I wiped my tears.

"Friend what is the issue?" Amethyst sighed.

"He prolly at that bitch house." I sniffed.

"Gir-" Paris smacked her lips.

"City girls down -5670." Yana said making them laugh.

"Just admit you have feelings for him, it's not all that bad." Amethyst said.

"No, what I look like doing that? That's my friend." I shook my head.

"Egypt don't lie, you know you want that man." Paris smacked her lips.

"I'm protecting myself, that man happens to be a whore." I rolled my eyes.