Chapter 49

i'm backkkk

-

Omniscient POV

"Ima be back." He kissed her cheek.

She frowned a bit making him sigh. Key was currently on his way out to the club and she couldn't stand it.

"You really have to go?" She rolled her eyes.

"Meeting wit a connect, you know I go to." He stuck his gun in his pants.

"Be safe." She crossed her arms.

"I will, I love you." He bent down to the bed.

She kissed his lips a few times as he grabbed her neck.

"I love you too." She mumbled.

To her, he was looking way to good just to be meeting up with a partner. She still didn't trust him and it was eating at her terribly.

"I'll call you when I'm on my way, ight?" He started towards the door.

"Mkay." She nodded.

He left out of the house leaving her to find herself something to do. She immediately started cleaning as a result of her nervousness.

She mopped the floors, cleaned the dishes, washed down the bathroom. She was growing anxious and impatient with the thought of him being out without her.

A high Key sat in the club checking his surroundings. He really would have preferred to stay home all around, or at least not be at the club.

Temptation was real for him, he had never only been with one female his whole life. But he was becoming a whole new man, all for her. His eyes were slowly starting to only be fixed for her.

"Shawty ass looking at Key like she wanna marry my nigga." Dee chuckled.

He turned his head and looked down at her. She was a pretty girl, anybody could see that. Compared to Egypt she wasn't hitting on nothing to him. Egypt was drop dead gorgeous to him.

He shrugged and turned his phone over. He checked the time and looked at his screensaver of her.

"Hey." He heard making him look up.

"Wassup." He nodded his head.

He was a good looking guy. He checked off all the boxes for any girl. Females literally threw themselves at him, he was just that fine.

"Sadeé." She stuck her hand out.

He looked at it and she immediately took it back down in embarrassment. One thing he wasn't, was friendly.

"Key." He spoke dryly.

"Name yo parents gave you?" She asked.

"What I'm giving you." He shrugged.

He looked around and saw all his homeboys had left him. He mentally face palmed himself for even being alone with her.

"The night still young, I got a hotel room." She bit down on her lip.

"I'm coo." He put his attention back on his phone.

She sat down on the couch crossing her leg. She rubbed and down his chest making him sigh.

"I'm down for whatever." She whispered in his ear.