first day as girlfriends (requested)

With your heart pounding against your chest, you placed your hand against the front door of Jennie's house before knocking on it to get her attention.

You waited a few seconds for an answer before raising your hand to knock again, only for the front door to open and your girlfriend to appear there in front of you.

She looked a little surprised to see you standing there but it didn't take long for that look of surprise to change to a look of pure happiness as her eyes lit up and that precious gummy smile tugged at her lips.

"Hi," She happily said before opening her door, allowing you to come inside.

"Hi. I'm sorry for dropping by so suddenly but I wanted to surprise you. I texted Jisoo and asked her what your favorite drink was and she told me it was this," You said as you held out her favorite drink from her favorite place. "I thought you'd like it."

"I love it." She grinned before she kissed your cheek. "Thank you, darling."

The sweet name that fell from her lips made your heart flutter just as much as her bright smile did.

"You're welcome. I know you said that you didn't have anything to do today and you wanted to come over later but I decided I'd come here instead."

She pulled you into her arms and hugged you tight as she brushed her fingers across your arms.

Her touch made your heart race and a rush of butterflies filled your chest.

It was something that you haven't felt in a long time and never to the extent that Jennie makes you feel.

"You are just the sweetest." She said as she put her forehead against yours and you giggled happily, making Jennie's heart swell.

"You know what today is, right?"

She raised her eyebrows, waiting for you to explain.

"Our first day as girlfriends."

She stared into your eyes as she brushed a lock of hair behind your ear before she leaned in and kissed the corners of your lips.

"That's right." She smiled. "Come on, my girl. Let's make this day special. Why don't we start off with you coming into my room and watching the end of the show I've been busy binge-watching lately? After that, we can do whatever you'd like."

You nodded and happily followed her as she took a couple of steps up the stairs.

But she paused a second later and turned around and without a word, she reached out and took your hand into hers.

"That's better." She smiled and then turned back around to continue up the rest of the stairs.

You've been here at her house before but things are different this time around since this is the first time you're here as her girlfriend rather than just a friend and a crush.

You've known her for a couple of short but sweet months and you've enjoyed every second of it, swearing that they've been the best and happiest of your life.

But just last night was your first date as just a few nights ago, you finally had the nerve to confess your feelings for each other, and in the car on the way to your house, she asked you to be her girl, which you said yes to in a heartbeat.

So this visit is different and special than all the others before.

"Sit." She said as she patted the bed. "I don't mind which side you want to sit on, it's fine either way."

You sat down on one side of her bed and she sat down on the other.

As she sipped on her drink and watched the end of the show she was watching before you got here, you shivered slightly and she quickly turned her attention to you.

"Are you cold, honey?"

"A little."

"Well, then, come closer."

You moved over a little until she was able to put her arms around you and pull you close.

Having you sit between her legs with your back against her chest, she put her arms around you and hugged you tightly as she laid her chin on your shoulder.

"How's that, sweet girl? Are you warmer?"

"Yeah," You answered with a big smile and she giggled at the sight.

She kissed your cheek softly and reached for the remote to turn off the show.

"Jennie, you don't need to do that. You were into it."

"Yeah but I'd rather be in this moment with you. I'm more into you than I am this show." She said as she brushed her fingers across your sides.

You wordlessly put your head against her shoulder and closed your eyes, feeling so content and so warm that words couldn't even express it.

"Can I say something?"

"Yeah." You said as you opened your eyes and looked into hers.

"I know we've only been together for... well, today. But I'm crazy about you. I've been lucky enough to be able to get to know you and fall head over heels for you for the last couple of months and now that you're officially my girl I just feel so happy. I can't remember the last time I felt as happy as I do now. I like knowing I have someone who genuinely likes me for me and cares about me."

"I feel the same way, baby." You said as you pecked her lips. "I don't think that will ever change. I like you a lot. You're the most beautiful girl in the world, Jennie, and I'm crazy about you too."

She breathed out a contented sigh as she brushed the tip of her nose against your head, a few strands of your hair tickling it as she did so.

But she wasn't bothered.

She liked everything about this moment with you.

"You are so amazing." She whispered as you looked up at her again. "You're my girl."

"And you're my girl." You whispered back to her, smiling brightly.

"I'm going to treat you like a queen. I'll make you the happiest girl ever. I'll give you the whole world."

"Thank you." You said as you stared into her sparkling brown eyes, wondering how you got so lucky. "I promise to treat you the same."

She moved one hand from your side to cup your cheek before leaning in and kissing your lips sweetly, giving you yet another perfect kiss.

It was early on, perhaps too soon to say it, but neither of you can help it.

You just know that this relationship with her is going to be magical.