we've got a whole lifetime ahead of us - part two (requested)

You and Jennie were curled up in bed together, kissing passionately.

Your fingers were tangled in her hair as she held you close, her hand resting comfortably on your hips as your lips moved deeply against hers.

She pulled away from your lips suddenly and started to kiss your neck, making a soft sigh fall from your lips.

Jennie froze when she heard a moan leave your lips just a couple of seconds later and she pulled back before sitting beside you on the bed.

"Why'd you stop?"

"Baby, if I didn't I would've gotten too carried away. You're not ready and I don't want to push you into anything." She explained as she brushed her fingers across your arms. "Why don't we watch a movie?"

But that wasn't what you wanted.

You could feel it - the need you had for her.

You wanted her and you couldn't deny it.

But, more than anything, as you gazed into her soft brown eyes, you knew that you were ready.

There was no one else you wanted to take this next step with and you knew that it was time.

You were just as ready as she was.

"No." You said as you leaned in closer, your lips so close to hers that her breath hitched. "I don't want that. I want you."

"Baby girl," She began to say. "I don't want you to hurry yourself. I want you to mean that."

"I do. I want this, Jennie. I'm ready."

She began to brush her fingers across your cheek as a smile tugged at her lips.

She gently laid you back onto the bed and hovered over you as she slipped her fingers beneath your shirt.

"You're absolutely certain? Please, if you're not, just tell me. I won't be mad."

"I am ready, Jennie. I mean it, wholeheartedly. I want this with you."

She put her lips on yours to give you the sweetest kiss that you've ever had.

"I promise, I'm going to treat you like a queen." She said as she began to lift your shirt. "You're so sexy. I'll prove that to you. I'll make you feel like the goddess that you are."

You smiled at her as you looped your arms around her neck.

"My sweet girl." She said as she kissed you again. "I'm so in love with you."

"I'm in love with you too." You said as you kissed the corners of her lips, making her grin. "I'm ready."

She nodded and kissed you again, more than ready for what the night held.

She was going to make it perfect for you and treat you like an absolute queen.

Jennie Imagines - Book Two (gxg)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara