the day before you leave for tour (requested)

You tossed the crust of your pizza into the now empty box and curled back up to Jennie.

She brushed her fingers across your back as she finished the last bite of her pizza, her nails gently brushing along your skin.

"My sweet girl." She said as she stared down at you. "I hope that was a good last meal for you before you go on the road tomorrow."

"It was, baby. Thank you." You said as she kissed your head softly. "I don't want to leave tomorrow."

"You do. you and your group are going to have so much fun on tour." She said with a bright smile.

"Okay, let me rephrase that. I don't want to leave you tomorrow."

"I know. I wish I could tag along but I have commitments with the group and Chanel and all that. It's just not an option right now." She said. "But, hopefully, that'll change soon and I can come watch you shine on stage."

"I'd like that." You said as you gazed into her eyes, brushing your fingers through her hair as you did so. "I'm going to miss you so much."

"I'm gonna miss you too, darling." She said as she kissed your cheeks. "It won't be the same here without you. The house is going to be so quiet and lonely."

"I know. You'll be okay though?"

"I'll be alright. Don't worry. I'll just have to cuddle your pillow while you're gone."

You chuckled.

"I'll spray my perfume on it before I go."

"I won't complain if you do." She smiled.

You took her hand into yours and started to play with her fingers.

"It'll only be a couple of months and then you'll be home again. Time will fly by, especially since you'll be living out your dreams."

"Yeah, I hope so. Because it'll be hard without you by my side every day."

She kissed your hand and you smiled a little.

"As much as I'm going to miss you, I'm very proud of you. You know that, right?"

"I know." You said. "Thank you."

"This is a big opportunity for you and your group and I want you to enjoy every show every night. I'll be cheering you on from home. I'll be watching videos and looking at photos that your fans post. I'm always going to be your biggest fan, even if I'm not in the crowd cheering you on. I'm always rooting for you."

"How'd I ever get so lucky?" You asked and watched her eyes light up.

"I'm the lucky one." She smiled before putting her lips on yours. "Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Sure. But in a few minutes. There's something else I want to do first."

"What's that, sweet girl?"

You pulled her in for another kiss, and then another and another.

And she smiled against your lips when she realized where this was going.

"If you'd rather make out that's fine with me."

"That's exactly what I want to do." You said with a little smirk.

"Okay, darling." She grinned and kissed you again, pulling you even closer as you made out, cherishing every second with each other.