it's time (requested)

You hummed as you curled back up in bed under the covers.

Running your hand over your bump, you checked your phone to see if there were any messages from Jennie, only to find that you had no new notifications.

You let out a sigh and put your phone down beside you on the bed before paying attention to the film that you were watching on tv as well as your bump.

Today, Jennie is in the studio.

She tried her very hardest to get out of it today as your baby is due any day now but YG wouldn't let her and made her come in regardless.

So it's only you and your bump at home and you can't lie - you're a little nervous.

The thought of your baby coming when Jennie was in the studio and you were all alone made you feel undeniably anxious.

But you tried not to think too much about it as you hoped that if your baby was going to come today, they'd come after Jennie arrived home.

However, it seemed that your baby had other plans.

You were just about to text Jennie and see how she was doing when you suddenly felt a sharp pain in your stomach.

It felt different from anything you've ever felt before and it felt much more painful than anything else as well.

You froze for a second as you waited to see what would happen and that's when you felt it again.

You knew what it was immediately.

Your baby was on the way.

You began to freak out as you called Jennie, hoping with every fibre of your being that she'd answer.

It was more important that she did now more than ever.

But there was no answer.

Your heart dropped and the pain returned as you decided to call another member.

With shaking hands, you tapped on Lisa's contact and called her.

You pressed your phone against your ear and listened to it ring as you impatiently waited for her to answer.

And finally, she did.

"Lisa? Lisa, get Jennie!" You immediately said as she picked up.

And without asking any questions, she handed her phone over to Jennie, who answered in a panic.

"Y/N? What's wrong?"

"You need to come home." You said before groaning. "It's time, Jennie."

"Are you serious? Our baby is on the way?" Jennie asked, her excitement now outweighing the anxiety she felt.

"Yes. Please, hurry, Jen. It's happening and I don't want to be alone during this."

"Baby, you're not going to be alone, I promise. I'm going to be on my way in just a second. I have to give Lisa her phone back. Will you be okay?"

"Yeah, just hurry." You anxiously pleaded.

Jennie ended the call a second later and hurried out to the car before driving home to you as fast as she could.

"Baby? Baby!" She yelled out as she hurried upstairs.

"In here." You groaned.

Jennie rushed to your side and knelt on the floor in front of you as you grabbed her hand and held it tight.

"Darling, breathe."

"I was so scared you wouldn't make it."

Jennie chuckled as she brushed a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Baby, I was only a few minutes away. I think our baby is going to be at least a few more hours."

"I hope not." You groaned.

"Are you ready to go to the hospital, my love?"

You nodded as the pain faded away, giving you a minute to relax and catch your breath.

"I'm nervous."

"I know. So am I." Jennie said.

"But I'm beyond excited. We get to meet our baby today, Jennie!"

"Same here, baby. I can't wait." She smiled and squeezed your hands tightly. "Come on. Let's go to the hospital so we can meet our little one."

You got out of bed with her help and slowly made it down the stairs and out to the car.

"It's coming back again." You groaned.

Jennie didn't start the car right away.

Instead, she grabbed your hand and held it tightly.

"Breathe, sweet girl." She said. "It won't be long now."

You took some deep breaths and held her hands tight as the pain slowly went away.

"Ready, my love?"

"Yeah. Let's go meet our baby." You said and watched Jennie grin from ear to ear before she started the car and drove to the hospital.