introducing your adopted son to the girls (requested)

This almost seemed too good to be true.

You almost wanted to pinch yourself to see if it was all real because, honestly, for a few moments, you doubted that it was.

But you knew deep down that it was real.

It was all real.

Yours' and Jennie's dream of having a family together had finally come true.

Because here you were in the living room of yours' and Jennie's shared home, watching your two-year-old adopted son play with some of the toys you and Jennie bought just for him.

He was the most precious and happy boy you've ever seen.

His name is Finn and he has the most adorable eyes and the cutest little smile you've ever seen.

His laugh brings you so much joy and he is already yours' and Jennie's entire world, even though you only brought him home yesterday.

"What do you have there, Finn?" Jennie asked as she sat on the floor beside him. "Do you have some blocks?"

Finn made a few soft and happy sounds and it warmed your heart.

You were taking a video of him playing.

Not to spread around online because you know for the next year, you can't post pictures of him with his face in them, and that's more than okay for you and Jennie since you don't want to post pictures of him on the internet anyway.

But you were recording just to document these happy moments.

So that in the future, when he's grown, he can look back and see that from the very first day that he became part of your family, he has always been loved.

Truth be told, he's been part of your family for a while now.

You knew the day that you and Jennie saw him for the first time, he was the child that you and Jennie have been for so long to make your family whole and complete.

You and Jennie have already discussed it and decided that in the future, a few years down the line, you would definitely adopt more because all kids need and deserve a loving home and family.

But for now, you're both very content with Finn.

He's just perfect.

A knock came on the door and you stopped recording before putting your phone away.

"The girls are here." You told Jennie, watching as her gummy smile appeared so brightly.

"You're about to meet your aunts." She excitedly told Finn.

You opened the door and the girls gave you big hugs before walking inside.

You closed the door and looked over at Jennie and Finn.

"Girls, this is our son Finn. Finn, these are your aunts." Jennie said.

Finn looked a little nervous and hesitant and the girls sat down, putting the gifts they had bought and brought over aside.

"Hi, Finn! I'm your auntie Rosie. It's so nice to finally meet you!"

Finn looked over at you and then at Jennie.

"It's okay. We know you're a little shy and nervous right now." You said as you knelt on the floor beside him, gently brushing your hand across his back.

"It might take him a little time to come around," Jennie spoke.

"That's perfectly fine. We understand completely." Jisoo said.

"We have all the time in the world. There's no rush." Lisa smiled.

They sat there patiently, watching Finn with bright eyes as you and Jennie told them all about him.

"He's adorable." Jisoo smiled.

"We admire how you two decided to adopt. There are so many kids out there that need a good home." Lisa spoke.

"That's true. We want to adopt more someday but for right now, we're very content with Finn." Jennie grinned.

"He's very lucky to have two great and loving mothers. He's going to be so spoiled." Rosé happily spoke.

"That he will, especially since he also has three aunts who adore him too." You said.

"That he does!" Jisoo agreed.

"Just remember, if you take any photos or videos with or of him, you can't show his face for a year," Jennie said.

"We think that after the year is up we still won't show his face. But it's just extremely important right now that you're extra careful and you don't forget that." You told the girls.

"Oh, of course. We won't take any chances and we won't ever post his face online, we promise." Lisa said.

Finn got up and slowly made his way over to Jisoo first.

"Hi, buddy! I'm Auntie Jisoo."

He got on her lap and put his arms around her before snuggling up to her.

"Aww, how precious!" Rosie smiled.

"I want snuggles too." Lisa pouted.

"I'm sure he'll give you lots of them. He's still shy around everyone but us. But give him a little time and you'll get lots of them, I'm sure of it." You said.

"We're so happy to meet you, Finn. We have heard a lot about you." Rosé smiled as she stared at him.

"Welcome to the family." Lisa smiled. "If you ever need us, we'll come running."

You and Jennie held each other and just watched them interact with Finn with happiness in your hearts.

Your family was complete.

Your dreams had finally come true.

And neither of you could possibly be happier than you are right now, knowing that the future was bright and life was great.