you get jealous of the dancer in you and me (requested)

"What a great show!" Jennie said as she sat down beside you in the dressing room. "I'm exhausted but I'm on such a high right now. Did you like it, baby?"

You turned to look at her and saw a sparkle in her eyes.

She was over the moon with happiness tonight and it warmed your heart to see.

However, your silence spoke volumes and you watched the sparkle in her eyes fade as she wondered if you didn't like the show.

"You didn't enjoy the show?"

"It's not that, Jen." You said and watched her frown as she reached for your hand, only for you to pull it away.

"Then what is it, honey? Tell me."

"It's just..." You paused and toyed with your fingers nervously, only for her to stop you as she intertwined them with hers. "You're awfully close with the dancer for you and me."

"What do you mean?" She chuckled.

"Well, it's a beautiful song and the dance is very cute and all but the dancer gets pretty close to you."

"Oh, I see," She giggled as she bit her lip, smiling widely. "You're jealous."

"I'm not jealous." You scoffed and pulled your hand away from hers.

"Yes, you are! Look at you, pouting about how close the dancer and I get. You're jealous, baby!" She said as she playfully poked your cheeks. "How cute."

"Jennie, it's not funny." You whined. "I mean it. You're my girl and I don't like how close you two get sometimes. What if you eventually start to like it? Or him?"

"Like what?"

"Him being so close and touchy with you."

"Baby," She sighed as she pulled you into her arms. "This is just part of my job. He's just a friend of mine. That's all he'll ever be."

You looked into her eyes as you put your arms around her neck.

"I promise you, the only touch I like is yours. The only one I love is you. I wish it were you up on that stage with me instead sometimes. It would be pretty hot."

You chuckled and put your forehead on hers.

"You have no reason to be jealous. I know I tease you for it but trust me, there's nothing to be jealous of. He's a dancer for the tour, a friend at most, and nothing more. I only care about you."

You smiled a little as she puckered her lips, making them brush softly against yours.

"I love you. Trust me, okay?"

"Okay. I love you too."

A few seconds of silence went by as she rubbed your back and held you tight before she began to tease you again.

"It is really adorable how jealous you get though." She said as she brushed her fingers beneath your shirt. "It's kinda hot."

Sinking her teeth into her lip, she playfully raised her eyebrows a few times before her lips pulled into a smirk.

You couldn't help but giggle before putting your lips back on hers, giving her a steamy kiss.

She hummed against your lips and held you tight as you began to make out, melting into each other.