telling the girls that you're a little (requested)

Author's Note: As with the other little space imagines I've written, I'm putting this here that if I see any negative comments about it, I will delete them.

Little space & age regression are ways for people to relax and escape. It's a coping mechanism for many. I don't do it myself but I do not judge those that do. I don't find it weird at all and I encourage you all to look more into it before you think of judging the ones that do this.

But if I see any negativity, I will delete it and if it's extreme or hateful, I will do more than just delete your comment. My page is a safe place for my readers, all of my readers, no matter what. I will not allow judgments of any kind under any of my chapters.

Be respectful and kind and please don't judge others.

And to my little space readers, I have many more chapters and requests involving this coming very soon for this book as well as some of my others. I promise you're safe and loved here and I will never judge you.

Hope you all enjoy! 🩵

—————————————————

"Hey, Jisoo! What do you think about this?" Lisa asked as she held out a pretty dress in front of her.

"So pretty," Jisoo smiled. "It would look good on you!"

Today, you and the girls are all out doing some shopping together.

You're all going on a little vacation soon, just a short trip together so you can hang out and have some fun without any obligations.

But you're going somewhere nice and have a lot planned so Jennie had the idea of you all just doing a little shopping before you leave together in a couple of days.

"See anything you like, baby?" Jennie asked as she put her hand on your back.

You shrugged your shoulders wordlessly and sank your teeth into your lip, trying to hide how you were truly feeling at that moment.

It was a bad time for you to begin feeling small since you were out in such a public store.

People have recognized your girlfriend and the girls already and you know that some people are sneaking photos and videos.

Also, the only one that knows that you're a little is your girlfriend Jennie.

The other girls don't know it yet.

"Baby, are you alright?" Jennie frowned as she noticed how quiet you were.

You looked over to find the girls all laughing and joking around.

"I'm fine." You said as you tried to keep yourself from regressing.

"Jennie, come look at this. It's so cute!" Rosé said.

Jennie kissed your cheek softly and then walked over to where Rosie and the girls were.

She joined in on their laughter and started to have fun as they all talked and joked around.

And as much as you wanted to regress into little space, you resisted.

You resisted until you couldn't resist any longer.

You were beginning to feel overwhelmed, feeling an intense need to regress and go into your little space.

But it was hard to do then and there.

Not because you felt embarrassed but because you didn't want to ruin the girls' fun.

But Jennie noticed something was up.