typa girl (requested)

Standing in the front row of the crowd, you watched your girlfriend shine on stage with a bright and proud look in your eyes.

Tonight's show is almost over as the girls are about to finish performing shut down, which means that there are only six songs left before yet another incredible show comes to an end.

You have your lightstick in one hand and your phone in your other, only momentarily to capture a quick video and a few photos of your girl.

Even though you've been traveling around with her and the girls and you've been lucky enough to watch her shine every night with your own two eyes, each show is special and you love capturing a few moments to look back on them with her.

But you know how much your girlfriend hates when people hold their phones out too much in the crowd and as much as she loves you, you don't want to see that glare from her that tells you that you know better.

So you put your phone down after recording the outro of shut down and you excitedly watched the girls prepare for the next song, which had to be one of your all-time favorites.

Typa girl.

"Typa girl that'll make you wanna dream," Rosie sang and you happily sang along too.

You quickly got lost in the song since you love it so very much.

You love the message of encouragement and empowerment behind the lyrics.

It makes you feel so confident and so powerful and you know a lot of their loving fans feel the same when they hear it.

But as much as you love the song, something you heard caused you to freeze in shock when you heard Jennie sing.

It wasn't so much the way the words left her lips but rather what followed them.

As she sang, a soft moan escaped her lips.

It was one of the last things you expected to hear, so you were obviously shocked.

But when you lifted your head to look at her again, you saw that she was already staring at you.

She was standing there on stage smirking at you, feeling proud of herself as fans screamed over what she'd done.

But that wasn't the exact reason she was smirking.

But rather that she knew you liked the sound... a lot.

She could see it by the look in your eyes after the shock faded away and the reality sank in.

She purposely did that to tease you as she was feeling a little playful tonight and she knew it would drive you crazy and you loved it.

"Did you like that?" She mouthed to you and winked as you bit your lip.

Despite the thousands of fans watching her, she wasn't afraid to take a little risk here and there, and that sexy sound had been one of them.

Looking around you, you made sure that no one was watching you so you could mouth something to her without getting caught; something daring, something to warn her that she was playing with fire.

"Just you wait until the show is done and we're alone backstage," You mouthed as she danced and sang but kept her eyes on you the whole time.

"I look forward to it," She mouthed in return and smirked at you for a second.

And a second later, she was dancing with a big bright smile on her face as she continued to act innocent in front of the thousands of fans there to see her.

But you both knew she wasn't so innocent, not when she was letting sounds like that fall from her lips in public.

And you never thought you'd say it but you couldn't wait for the show to end so you could get backstage with Jennie and hear more of those sounds leave her lips.