we've got a whole lifetime ahead of us (requested)

Your eyes slipped shut as a blissful feeling flooded over you as Jennie's lips brushed against your neck.

Your arms were wrapped tightly around her to keep her close to you as she kisses your soft skin and makes you feel a way that you've never felt before.

You could feel your heart beginning to race as her fingertips brushed across your thighs, dancing along the inside of them ever so gently.

"My sexy girl." She whispered in your ear. "You're so soft."

You smiled as you tilted your head back, rolling it around on the pillow as you lost yourself in her and her kisses.

Everything was perfect.

You felt like you were on cloud nine; so happy, so content with her and her sweet kisses.

You didn't think anything could ruin your bliss or these moments with your sweet girl.

However, something changed.

Suddenly, as Jennie trailed kisses to your collarbones, she undid the button of your shorts and slipped her hand beneath them.

And that's when you panicked.

You pulled away, quickly sitting up in the bed as Jennie began to freak out.

She sensed she'd done something to make you uncomfortable and that broke her heart because making you feel that way was the very opposite of her intentions.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked as she placed her hand on your leg.

"I'm not ready, Jennie."

You expected to see a look of sadness in her eyes or for her to get upset the way that your past partners have.

But she just took your hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Okay."

"Okay? That's it?"

"What do you expect me to say, darling? If you're not ready then we won't do anything. It's as simple as that."

"But you're ready?"

She sighed before nodding her head.

"But you aren't and that's perfectly okay." She said as she cupped your cheek in her hand. "We're not going to do anything you don't want to do. If you're uncomfortable taking that next step right now of getting intimate, then we won't do it."

"Really? You're not mad?"

"Why would I ever get mad at you?" She asked with a soft smile. "I am willing to wait as long as you need. Whether it's tomorrow, next month, or even a year from now - I'm not in any hurry and we won't do anything until you're ready."

You threw your arms around her, wondering how you'd ever got so lucky.

"We've got a whole lifetime ahead of us, baby girl. There's no need to rush anything."

"Thank you for being so understanding. I promise it won't be too long."

"Hey," She chuckled softly. "I just said there's no need to rush anything, sweet girl. I meant it. We won't do anything until you feel that you're truly ready. Then, and only then, will we take that next step together."

You kissed her cheek, making a bright smile tug at her lips.

"Just know that whenever that day comes, I'll take great care of you. I'll treat you like a queen. I promise you that."

"Thank you, baby."

"You're welcome." She smiled before kissing your lips softly, happy to wait as long as you needed before getting too carried away.