it was just an accident (requested)

You sat on your bed as you watched the number of viewers on your livestream climb as you started it up.

You waved to the fans watching and watched as the questions and comments started to pour in.

"Hello, everyone! I decided to do a short livestream until Jennie gets home because I'm bored." You said. "Feel free to ask some questions! I'll try to answer as many as I can."

A lot of them asked how you were doing and how Jennie has been lately.

"I'm great and so is Jennie! You know, from YG confirming this themselves, that the girls are working hard on a comeback. So she's been very busy lately but great overall. She's very happy and healthy." You grinned.

More questions started to flood in from more of her fans.

They asked you about what you'd eaten today, how the girls were doing, if you'd heard the comeback song yet, and if you could share any TMIs about anything.

"I have heard the song! It's so good but you shouldn't be surprised, the girls always put out such great music and such great videos. Oh! Speaking of the video, just wait until you see Jennie's new hair! Everyone's been talking about how she's been wearing hats and has it pulled back under them so you can't see it. She actually cut it and it's blonde, so that's exciting!"

Almost immediately, you realized what you had said.

See, over the course of dating Jennie for the last couple of years, you've gotten pretty close to her fans.

They absolutely adore you and wholeheartedly support the two of you.

Of course, you still encounter your fair share of mean jealous people, but overall, everyone is so supportive and kind.

Sometimes, you get so comfortable that you just don't think.

You've blurted things out before but nothing huge, certainly never anything like this.

"Oh, no." You mumbled.

You knew there was nothing you could do.

Even if you ended the live now, people would still be talking.

The damage had been done.

You couldn't ask them to keep it to themselves, that's just not how things work.

There was nothing you could do.

"I have to go. I'm so sorry!" You said before ending the livestream.

You anxiously chewed your nails and sat on the edge of the bed until Jennie arrived home a little while later.

She entered the bedroom and leaned against the doorway with her arms folded over her chest.

"Hey, baby! How was your day?" You asked nervously, curious as to if the news had gotten back to her yet.

"Pretty good. We did some interviews and photoshoots and did some last-minute things before the song and video drops tomorrow night." She said as she walked over to you. "I was almost on my way home when I got a call from YG."

"Oh?" You said, biting your lip.

"Yeah. You revealed my hair for the comeback?"

You hung your head and slowly nodded.

"Y/N," She groaned. "You shouldn't have done that!"

"I'm so sorry. I swear, I didn't mean to. It was just an accident!"

"You can't be revealing stuff about the comebacks even by accident! I could've gotten into a lot of trouble and so could you!"

You sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"I swear, I would never do something like that on purpose."

She nodded wordlessly as she sat down beside you.

"I know you wouldn't. I know that, over the last couple of years that we've been together, you have always been very careful. Everyone has a slip-up now and then and, thankfully, YG isn't too pissed about it. But it could've been so much worse. You have to be careful, baby."

"I'm so sorry." You said as you looked into her eyes.

She could tell you were anxious so she brushed her hand across your back.

"It's alright... this time. Let's not let it happen again because next time, I don't think YG will be as nice. It's a very serious thing when something about our comebacks gets leaked or revealed, so just be more careful. I know you have good intentions and you're just so excited but we just have to take things into consideration that some people are vicious online and might not be kind to you when this happens and I don't like the thought of that."

"Okay. I swear, Jennie, I won't ever let it happen again."

"Good." She said before kissing your cheek. "Calm down, take a breath. It was just an accident. You don't need to be anxious. Everything's alright."

You nodded and laid your head on her shoulder.

"You look beautiful with your new hair, baby."

"Yeah?" She smiled. "I'm sure the fans will love it too. They can get excited to see it when the comeback drops now that they know it's happening."

You giggled as she poked your sides.

"I love you." You said.

"I love you too." She spoke as she pulled you close, grateful that everything was okay because she knew that it could've been worse.