surprising her on her birthday (requested)

"Happy birthday dear Jennie, happy birthday to you!" The girls sang before Jennie blew her candles out.

The fans in the crowd screamed and she couldn't help but smile from ear to ear.

She could feel the love from all of them as it radiated through the building, making her heart swell as she thanked her lucky stars for being able to celebrate her special day with her fans and friends.

"Thank you all so much!" She said into her mic. "I feel so loved. I'm so looking forward to the year ahead. I just know it's going to be so special and unforgettable!"

"Happy birthday," Rosie said to her as she came to her side and gave her a squeeze.

"Well, we know the cake is really exciting and unexpected. But we have another surprise for you." Jisoo said.

"You do?" Jennie asked as she furrowed her brows.

"Yes, and you're going to love it!" Lisa squealed.

"See, Jennie, we know how bummed you were that Y/N was unable to tag along on the tour with us, especially since you'd be away from her on your birthday." Rosie started to say.

And as she spoke, the fans screamed loudly as you appeared on the stage.

You put your finger to your lips to try and get them to be quiet so they wouldn't ruin the surprise as you snuck up behind your girlfriend.

"But you should know that your girl will always find a way to be with you, especially on your special day," Lisa said.

And it was all starting to click for Jennie after those words left her friend's lips.

"Are you serious? You're saying she's here!?" Jennie asked with a sparkle in her eyes.

She was starting to get excited just at the thought of finally being with you again as it's been a while since you last saw each other, since the day she left for the tour.

But before she could spin around and come face to face with you, you appeared behind her and placed your hands over her eyes.

"Guess who it is."

"Baby!" She squealed excitedly before turning around.

"Surprised?"

"Yes!"

"Miss me?"

"So much!" She said as she threw her arms around you and hugged you tightly, burying her face in your neck.

"Happy birthday, baby." You whispered as you wrapped your arms around her to hold her tight.

"I'm so happy you're here. I didn't think I'd get to see you today." She said as she looked up at you.

"Oh, come on, baby. Do you think I'd miss your birthday? It's hard being away from you any day but being away from you on your birthday is unacceptable. I had to come see you."

The girls and fans watched with bright eyes and happy hearts to see you two together again.

You're usually very private about your special relationship and intimate, romantic moments.

But this day was an exception.

"Thank you for coming." She said before tapping her lips, wordlessly telling you to kiss her.

And, of course, you happily did.

"You guys are so cute!" Lisa grinned as she and everyone else in the room watched your lips touch Jennie's as sweet kisses were exchanged between you two.

When you pulled away, you wrapped your arms around each other to squeeze each other tightly.

The last couple of months has felt like an eternity since you've been apart and even though these moments are so public and less intimate than usual, they were still so special.

You stepped closer to the cake and hugged Jennie from behind as you both gazed at it.

It was so pretty, so nicely done and decorated.

And it meant everything to Jennie.

You reached around her and swiped some frosting off of it to put it on your tongue, humming in delight after over how good it tasted.

You leaned forward once more and Jennie figured you were just getting another taste.

But, suddenly, you brushed your frosting-covered finger against her cheek, spreading the frosting across her soft skin.

She gasped before bursting into laughter as photos were taken by not only the fans but also staff and Jisoo, who had a staff member grab her camera to capture the moment that everyone but Jennie saw coming.

"Happy birthday, baby. I love you lots. I hope that this is the best year for you so far."

"Thank you, my love. I love you more." She smiled before kissing your lips softly.

It was, hands down, the greatest birthday that Jennie had ever had.

And she knew that this year was going to be incredible when she has so many people that love her surrounding her, making her feel more adored and appreciated each day.