motion sickness (requested)

"This is going to be so much fun!" You excitedly said as you and Jennie arrived at your destination.

You were beyond excited about this trip with Jennie.

It's been so long since you've been able to take a vacation together since she's been so insanely busy over the last year.

But now that she has some time off, you decided to book a vacation for the two of you and you're beyond excited.

Jennie is too.

The opportunity to spend some alone time away from the public eye and her stresses and just be able to be with you, her favorite girl in the entire world?

It almost seemed too good to be true.

But she's also struggling.

You kept the destination and activities a surprise and Jennie was so excited about finding out what you had planned.

But now... she's kinda dreading it.

Because you have a lot of things planned that will trigger her motion sickness.

Parasailing, boat rides, traveling around the city in a car that you had rented so you could just explore and soak in all the beautiful sights.

She didn't want to tell you and disappoint you because she could see in your eyes that you were over the moon about all of this.

You're so proud that you were able to keep everything a surprise and treat Jennie to something so special.

And the thought of ruining that broke her heart.

"Aren't you excited, Jennie?" You asked as you grabbed her hand, staring at her with the brightest eyes she'd ever seen.

"How could I not be?" She asked with a gummy smile. "Some quality time with my baby and all of these fun activities? It's going to be wonderful!"

"What should we do first? It's still early! If you're tired though, we can rest."

"No, it's fine." She said, shaking her head. "It's up to you, sweet girl. What would you like to do?"

"Parasailing!" You excitedly said.

She was apprehensive but didn't tell you about her sickness or her worries.

She just agreed.

"Okay." She smiled.

You both got ready before heading out to go parasailing.

The entire way and even while you were in line patiently waiting for your turn, Jennie debated on telling you the truth.

Her motion sickness is terrible and she doesn't think she can do this because she knows she'll get sick.

But she couldn't bring herself to do so.

You were so genuinely happy and so excited to do this with her that she couldn't bear the idea of ruining your fun and your excitement.

So she sucked it up and got strapped in with you as you got on the back of the boat.

It took off and you screamed as the adrenaline rushed through your veins.

Jennie squeezed her eyes shut and tried to keep herself calm as she began to feel sick just seconds after it started.

"This is so fun!" You screamed and cheered.

Jennie tried to show some excitement, not wanting to let you know that she wasn't feeling it the way you were.

She didn't feel joy or adrenaline.

She felt sick.

It lasted a few minutes but Jennie felt as though it was an eternity.

When you were done and got back on the boat safely, Jennie began to take deep breaths.

"That was incredible! Wow, what a rush!" You grinned at Jennie, only to find her looking miserable. "Baby? What's wrong?"

"I'm gonna be sick." She said.

"Do you have a bucket or something?" You asked some of the workers.

There was a trash can nearby and one of the workers grabbed it before handing it to you.

You put it in front of Jennie and she vomited into it as you held back her hair and comforted her.

"It's okay, my love. You're okay." You said as you tried to soothe her. "Let it out, I've got you."

She puked for a couple of minutes, letting everything out until the sick feeling faded away.

"Are you sick, baby?" You asked as you put your hand on her forehead.

"Not like that. But kinda..."

"What do you mean?" You frowned.

"I have terrible motion sickness." She said. "It always bothers me."

"That triggered it?" You asked in sadness. "Jennie, baby, why didn't you say something? We shouldn't have done it if it was going to make you sick!"

"I didn't want to disappoint you." She said as she stared at you with her sad brown eyes. "You were so happy and so proud and the thought of making you sad broke me. I couldn't do it."

"Babe," You sighed. "I wouldn't have ever been upset if you told me. You have motion sickness. You don't have to torture yourself just to make me happy."

"I know but-"

"No. No buts." You said as you cupped her cheek, gazing into her eyes. "Your health comes first, darling. I don't want you to put yourself through that for me. Please."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be." You said as you kissed her forehead. "We'll change our plans around so you're happy too. I don't want you to be sick this whole trip... or at all."

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too." You smiled. "Come on, let's go back to the hotel and rest and we'll figure everything out tomorrow. It's okay."

She nodded and you got off the boat before heading back to the hotel, her head resting comfortably on your shoulder the entire time.

And you just smiled to yourself as you held her.

Because you don't care how you spend this trip.

You're with your girlfriend, your favorite person to ever exist, and that's all you need to be happy.