she accidentally punches you (requested)

Jennie let out a heavy sigh as she laid down on her back once again.

It's late and she can't seem to fall asleep tonight, though she's trying her hardest to do so.

She was about to reach for her phone to send you a text and see if you were awake too when, suddenly, she heard her front door open and close downstairs.

She quickly jumped up and her heart started to pound against her chest.

She got up and grabbed her phone, just in case she needed to call for help.

Creeping downstairs, she heard footsteps and the floor creaking beneath someone's feet.

It was completely dark and her heart was still hammering against her chest as she made her way into the living room.

She turned the lights on, hoping that it would startle whoever was in her house.

She looked around, her head quickly moving as she tried to find any sign of damage or a potential stalker in her home.

"Jennie?"

She screamed as someone tapped her shoulder before she turned around and punched them in the face.

Only, it wasn't a stalker or an intruder.

It was you.

And as soon as Jennie's fist made contact with your face, you were knocked out.

You fell onto the floor and Jennie gasped as soon as she realized what had happened.

"Oh, my god! It's you, baby," She said, almost breathing out a sigh of relief.

And she would've... if she hadn't been freaking out.

"I can't believe I punched you! Oh, god, I'm so sorry, baby!" She said as she knelt on the floor beside you. "Wake up, darling. Please."

You groaned a moment later as you stirred and Jennie dropped her forehead on your shoulder in relief.

"Ouch! That hurt." You whined.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I'm so very sorry, I didn't mean to!" Jennie frantically said as she looked you over.

"Wow, that's a very nice way to say hello to your girlfriend." You mumbled as you sat up.

Jennie's heart dropped upon realizing that your nose was bleeding.

"Hang on a second, my love. Sit down on the couch, let me get you some ice."

You stood up with her help and she guided you over to the sofa before kissing your head.

She hurried into the kitchen and grabbed a towel and some ice.

"Here." She said as she sat down beside you.

"Thank you." You spoke.

"Don't tilt your head back." She said. "Are you okay, baby?"

"Yeah. I mean, my face kinda hurts since I was punched by my girlfriend but I guess I'm good otherwise."

Jennie felt so guilty and so terrible.

"I swear, it was just an accident. I thought you were an intruder! You could've said something to let me know it was you."

"I know, I'm sorry. I just wanted to surprise you. I couldn't sleep and I missed you."

"I feel the same. I couldn't get to sleep, no matter how hard I tried. You were on my mind the whole time." She smiled as she took your hand into hers, giving it a loving kiss.

"I'm sorry I scared you."

"I'm sorry I punched you, even though it was an accident, I swear."

"I know, Jennie." You smiled before pulling the ice away to kiss her cheek. "Don't worry. I know you'd never do that to me on purpose."

"Not ever." She assured. "Your nose isn't bleeding any more. Should we cuddle?"

"Yeah, I think you owe me lots of cuddles and kisses after that." You joked, making her playfully shove you as you both got up.

You laughed and took her hand before going upstairs to her room for some much-needed cuddles.