001

Pilot (part 1)

Rip hunter walked through the halls of the Waverider to the brig.

"How did the council meeting go Captain Hunter?" The AI of the ship asked.

"Exactly as expected, Gideon." Rip Hunter replied to the AI now known as Gideon.

"So we are proceeding?" Gideon asked

"Indeed." replied the captain

"Prepare the Waverider for takeoff." Rip says as he enters the bridge of the ship. "Set a course. United States. Star City. January, 2016."

"Ah, the early second millennium A.D. The golden age of gasoline engines, online pornography, and those silly little smartphones. What are we going to retrieve, captain?" Gideon asks

"Oh not what. Who." Rip replies as he took his seat in the piloting chair, pulling the fastener down across his body. "I need you to pull up some files, Gideon. The nine men and women who will be joining us on our little crusade."

"You usually prefer to work alone, captain." Gideon says

"This time I'll need a team." Rip replies as he pushes the lever forwards, time traveling.

-First Recruit: Dr. Raymond Palmer. Also known as 'The Atom'.

-Next Recruit: Sara Lance. Former member of the League of Assassins, also formerly dead.

- Firestorm, the merged super-form of one Jefferson Jackson and Professor Martin Stein.

-Kendra Saunders and Carter Hall. The latest reincarnations of Hawkman and Hawkgirl.

"There seems to be an error , Captain. These candidates, Leonard Snart and Mick Rory , are a pair of criminals." Gideon states

"There's no error, Gideon." Rip replies

-And last but not least, Emmalina Allen. Also former League of Assassins, and a meta-human currently known as the vigilante 'Quake'.

"Captain, I must warn you that removing Emmalina Allen from the timeline may result in cosmic consequences." Gideon says

"It's a risk I'm willing to take." Rip replies.

Emma rides on her motorcycle in her black leather jumpsuit that hugged her body, her light brown hair in a side swept style, and mask on as she rode down the streets of Central City, her staff folded up and in the holster wrapped around her right thigh.

"Emma, the bank's on your right. I count four masked robbers." Cisco informed her through her comms

"Got it!" Emma said as she rode, nearing the bank. "Wish Barry was here. It'd be a lot faster if he was."

Emma comes to an abrupt stop, hopping off the motor bike gracefully as she quaked the door of the bank open resulting in glass shattering and flying everywhere.

Unknown to her that a certain trench coated British man sat in the dark corner of the street, close to the bank, watching the girl as she fought waiting for the perfect moment. If Rip was being honest, he was more than a little afraid of kidnapping the girl knowing damn well that she could make a building fall on top of his head if she felt like it.

As Emma made her entrance, it was quiet. No one dared say anything. The only thing heard was the crunch of the glass and the clicking of her heels as she walked in as graceful as ever. No one. knows how she does it but, being the badass woman she is, she's able to fight in five inch heels. Her entrance catching the attention of the burglars and everyone else in the bank, she smiled.