003

Pilot (part 3)

"And, we've arrived." Rip announced. "Gideon, if you wouldn't mind camouflaging us an alpine meadow, perhaps?" Rip ordered the AI while punching something in on the pad he had on the arm of his chair as everyone else pushed their straps off.

"What are you complaining about now? It's not like we time-jumped." Leonard said to Mick as everyone watched.

"I hate flying, especially in... whatever this thing is." Mick complained, holding his head.

"Where exactly are we?" Carter asked

"We're still in 1975, right?" Kendra asked

"Indeed." Rip replied as he pulled his own strap off, getting up from his chair "October 1975 on the fjords of northern Norway."

"Sounds like a vacation." Leonard said as they all stood up from their seats.

"Which we can take as soon as the threat of Savage has been neutralized, Mr. Snart." Rip said as he picked up Aldus's notebook from the circular table in his office.

"That's Aldus's notebook." Carter realized

"Now he theorized that Savage might be here, and if he's right, and if we can capture Savage, then at least Professor Boardman didn't die in vain." Rip explained

"Can't we just go back and save Aldus?" Kendra asked. She was sad that she had lost her son.

"He was our son." Carter agreed

"Look, I'm sorry. We can't go back and change events in which we participated. Time would fold in on itself, creating a temporal vortex." Rip explained to the grieving couple.

"Which sounds way cooler than it is."  Ray said

"Forgetting physics for a second, shouldn't we figure out what Savage is  Norway?" Sara asked and Emma nodded in agreement.

"According to Gideon there is a large meeting of terrorists and fringe groups looking to buy illegal arms." Rip informed the group

"Now that sounds like a vacation." Mick said happily.

"Arms dealer and terrorists aren't exactly our kind of people, but they're the next best thing." Leonard said putting his forearms on the console looking at Sara as if he was trying to impress her. Emma caught on to his actions and promised herself that  Sara wasn't going to hear the end of this.

"Well, looks like you and your lapdog get to earn your keep." Carter says to Leonard referring to Mick.

"I'm no one's lapdog, bird-man." Mick retorted "If anything, Earthquake here is more of a lapdog." Mick said looking at Emma to which she flicked her wrist and Mick was thrown off his chair by a force, landing on his bum, growling at Emma who just gave an innocent smile.

"So, what exactly does one wear to a black market arms bazaar, anyway?" Kendra asked, bringing everyone back on the task at hand.

"The Waverider has a fabrication room which can fashion temporally-indigenous, uh, fashion." Rip responded and Emma's eyes widen in excitement.

"You got a room that makes clothing?" Jax asks in surprise

"Doesn't everyone?" Rip retorted casually.

"No. Absolutely not." Emma replied

Emma walked on the rooftop with Carter, Kendra, and Jax in her super suit as Sara, Stein, Leonard and Mick went into the auction.

 "I'm Arab. On my mother's side." They heard Leonard say through the comms

"Is there a problem? I don't like delays. Do you know who we are? My associates and I are the opperational arm of 'Scimitar.' The Lombardo Square bombing 1963, Murder of Henry Tyran, Canada, 1970. Konig Airport Massacre, 1971. Bottom Line? You don't want to doubt me." Emma heard Stein say through the comms.