012

Star City 2046 (part two)

"Thank you for agreeing to accompany us, Mr. Diggle." Rip thanked as the four of them made their way through the warehouse. 

Connor whipped around to look at Rip. "It's Connor." Connor corrected "It's not like I needed to stick around Oliver Queen for anything." Connor continued before walking off to help the three Legends look for their Neuromorphic Prototype.

Emma, going her own way, didn't pay much attention to the others as she was focused on searching for the Neuromorphic Prototype. It wasn't until an explosion went off behind her that she tuned back in to her surroundings. 

Emma ran in with Connor, fighting off as many of Grant Wilson's men as she could as she waited for Rip and Sara to arrive to help fight, throwing punches and kicks left and right as Sara and Rip arrived to join the fight.

"There's too many of them!" Connor exclaimed, voice changer turned on as Emma threw herself over one of the men's shoulder, spinning over his shoulder and kicking another soldier, knocking him out before landing on her feet, flipping the other man over her shoulder and sending a final hard punch to his face, knocking him out.

As she took down another three men using her League of Assassins techniques, Mick and Leonard appear on stolen motor bikes, taking out the remaining men.

"Gentlemen, your timing is exemplary." Rip exclaimed

"Where's Connor?" Sara asked as she looked around only to find that Connor was missing.

 Rip looks down to see Connor's bow laying on the floor, a few feet away from him, but no Connor. Making his way forwards, with everyone else following, Rip bends down to pick up the bow that had been left behind. "He's been taken." Rip answered Sara's question. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Emma was on the floor in a squat position as she examined the armor the unconscious men wore. "These are Grant Wilson's men." She said, standing up.

"Hmm." Mick hummed "The guy with the half face and the body armor has a real mad-on for the kid in the hoodie." Mick described

Rip tossed the bow to the floor before turning to Sara who had a gloom expression on her face. "Can I have a word?" He asked, not giving Sara the chance to give an answer before he was walking away from the rest of the group. 

"Rip--" Sara started as she followed him.

"I know what you're going to say." Rip cut her off.

"We have to get him back." Sara said

"Yes, that." Rip exclaimed "You're forgetting this future is only a potential timeline." Rip reminded though Sara didn't seem to be listening.

"Yeah, where grant Wilson kills Connor." Sara retorted

"Wilson's not going to murder Connor, because once you're returned to 2016, there won't be a Wilson or a Connor, at least not as we know them both right now." Rip argued, walking away with that being the fend of their conversation.

"Now that we've rescued them, let's have that chat." Mick said to Leonard, the two walking away, leaving Emma on her own.

"I'll just stay here then." Emma muttered to herself, tuning out all of the other four as she quietly sang to herself. It wasn't until she saw Leonard knock Mick out that she tuned them back in. "Leo!" She exclaimed as Rip and Sara returned.

"What?" Leonard asked with a shrug.

"What happened to him?" Rip asked as he and Sara returned.

"Difference of opinion." Leonard answered.