007

White Knights (part one)

The Legends all breathed heavily once they reached Washington, D.C. 1986.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Rip asked 

"Walk in the park." Leonard said sarcastically "So where are we now?" He asked as everyone pushed their straps up.

"Washington D.C." Rip answered "The year is 1986."

"We've landed at the height of the Cold War" Stein started, getting up from his seat "in a world poised for nuclear annihilation." he informed

"We've traveled here because I have a new lead on Vandal Savage's location." Gideon said as Rip stood from his seat.

"Yes." Rip said "Gideon managed to intercept this telefax concerning Savage's last known whereabouts." Rip informed as Gideon pulled up a document on the console. A document that was redacted pretty much from start to finish.

"Tele--what?" Jax asked confused

"Dude, even I know what that is." Emma commented and Jax playfully rolled his eyes.

"It's like an email...on paper." Ray answered Jax.

"Wow, that's totally useless." Mick started and Emma couldn't help but agree with him. 

"Dude, this whole thing's crossed out." Jax said to Rip, stating the obvious.

"Yeah, redacted by the U.S. government," Rip agreed "which is why we are here to steal the original file on Savage back from those who are tracking him."  Rip said as he walked up to the window. All eyes following him, seeing the Pentagon standing tall in front of them.

"Uh, that's the..." Ray trailed off

"Now, now...Don't worry. We are cloaked." Rip said calmly, holding a hand up as Emma looked at the Pentagon with a smile. She knew what he was planning and she was excited.

"You want us to break into the Pentagon?" Mick asked "Sounds awesome."

"I know right!" Emma beamed and Rip and Sara turned to the girl with questioning looks "What? I mean I've hacked in to the NSA before, but breaking into the Pentagon, has been on bucket list for a while now." Emma said casually and Sara was at a loss of words while Rip stared at her, shocked. All eyes now on her. Ray looking scared as the criminals smirked. Jax and Stein just staring.

"You've hacked into the NSA?" Ray asked shocked that someone was able to do that.  

"Yeah. On my 2010 MacBook Pro." Emma shrugged while Ray choked on his saliva. "Not my best hack, but then again, I was like 19 and using a trashy laptop and not real tech so..." Emma trailed off as she noticed all of her teammates looking at her like she just grew a second head. "Why are you all looking at me like that?" She asked

"Is it just me, or did she just scarier?" Jax asked seeming as if Emma wasn't there.

"She definitely got scarier. Remind me not to piss her off." Ray replied

"It's kinda hot." Sara chimed in as she smirked and winked at Emma.

"Thank you." Emma winked back "And i will take all of those as compliments." Emma said "Now," Emma clapped her hands together "back to the mission. Breaking in to the pentagon. Eek! How exciting." Emma smiled brightly like a child getting a puppy on her birthday.

"It sounds crazy." Kendra said 

"What's the plan." Sara asked

"Oh, the Fabricator will fashion you the necessary Pentagon credentials." Rip answered