011

Star City 2046 (part one)

The Legends exited the Waverider and made their way into the city in which they crash-landed. Emma refusing the offer to help her walk from her teammates, or the request from Rip that she stay on the ship. 

"Gideon, camouflage the ship." Rip ordered the AI through his ear piece. "This doesn't look like the type of place we want to linger out in the open." 

"That looks a lot like a Palmer tech building, but why does it have a Smoak logo on it?" Ray asked, pointing to a tall building in front of them. It was then that it clicked in Emma's brain.

"Is it just me or does this place look a lot like Star City?" Emma voiced out her thoughts, and that's when everything clicked in Sara's brain as well.

"Wait, this is Star City." Sara said, putting emphasis on is, agreeing with Emma. "I thought you said the timeline was safe." Sara exclaimed as Rip pulled something out of his pocket.

"Yes, Star City was intact in 2016." Rip answered "This--this is 2046." Rip informed

"Don't move." A man in a suit like Oliver's said as Rip cocked his gun.

"Thank God." Sara said relieved

"I said don't move." The man repeated more sternly.

"I-It's me." Sara tried to get through to him but Emma knew this was not Oliver Queen. She had a feeling because Oliver would never forget Sara, no matter how long it's been. "It's Sara."

"Hey, Oliver, look." Ray spoke up "I-I know it's been a long time. But don't you remember that Rip Hunter recruited us to become Legends?" Ray asked

"I never heard of any Legends." The man said before he shot an arrow behind them that exploded.

The Legends all looked back and Mick fired his own gun, the new green arrow ducking before he was hit. He shot another arrow, with a rope, into the roof and used it to bring him to the ground.

"Get back!" Rip ordered as all of the Legends ran for cover just as the hooded man landed. The new Green Arrow started shooting his arrows at the Legends.

"This guy a friend of yours?" Mick asked "I don't like him." He exclaimed

Rip and Leonard both cocked their guns, firing back.

"What are you doing?" Sara asked Rip

"It's called shooting back." Rip replied as he kept shooting making Emma roll her eyes.  

"This can't be the Green Arrow." Kendra said

"It's not Ollie." Emma agreed

"That's not Oliver Queen." Sara exclaimed, agreeing with the other two women of the Waverider just as Rip fired another two shots from his laser gun.

"Sure dresses like him." Ray said as the 'Green Arrow' continued firing his arrows and Mick fired his heat gun.

"Shoots arrows like him." Leonard agreed. 

"Well, whoever he is, I don't plan on sticking around to get shish kebabbed by this dude." Jax exclaimed and Leonard fired his cold gun.

"Kid's right." Mick agreed "Let's stay behind and kill him." Mick suggested

"Yeah, let's not kill anyone." Emma protested as 'Green Arrow' shot more arrows at the Legends.

"We need to return to the ship." Rip said, all of the Legends retreating as 'Green Arrow shot an exploding arrow in their direction missing them barely.