002

Pilot (part 2)

Emma's Outfit

~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as the Allen girl got within a mile of the destination, she was. able to feel the vibrations of something different. Something from the future.

Emma was walking next to Sara with the rest of the group, meeting Jax and Professor Stein at the address Rip gave them. "Professor!" Leonard called "This is the place."

"I think we're being punked." Ray states "Do people still say punked?" Ray asks having seen the looks Sara and Emma were giving him.

"No."

"Absolutely not." Sara and Emma say in unison.

"I see your buddy threw himself a going away party." Mick says pointing to Jax who was sitting unconscious in the passenger seat of Professor Stein's car.

"Yes, I believe he drank something that didn't quite agree with him." Stein shrugged

"You don't look too happy to be here." Leonard says looking to Kendra who had her arms crossed over her chest with a small scowl on her face.

"Perceptive." Kendra says looking at Leonard

"Well, I see you've all decided to come." Rip says gaining the attention of the whole group. "Well then, we can be on our way." Rip says as he starts to turn to an empty space behind him. To a normal person, it would just look like a big space of emptiness, but to Emma, she could practically feel the hum of whatever the hell was in front of them.

"I ain't footing it anywhere." Leonard states, crossing his arms over his chest.

"A time master's sacred charge is to no harm to the timeline." Rip says, turning his body around to look at the group, pointing a finger to emphasize. Rip then pulls a device thing out of his pocket."Can you imagine what a time ship would look like in say, Victorian England?" Rip asks

"Holographic indigenous camouflage projection." 

"Holographic indigenous camouflage projection?" Stein says in amazement and awe as he looked to the British man.

Rip turns to look directly at Stein "Indeed." Rip holds the device out in front of him and presses a button. A jet looking thing appeared before the group's eyes. All eight conscious people, minus Rip looked at it in awe and amazement.

"It's called the Waverider. It's been a ship for over a decade." Rip Hunter proudly tells the group still looking at his ship in awe as non of them have ever seen anything like it before. "Shall we?" Rip turned around, asking the group that is now his team, walking to the entrance of the timeship. Leonard following behind with Sara and Emma at his tail.

"Excuse me," Stein asks Mick, stoping him from taking a step "would you mind, um..." Stein pointed to a still unconscious Jax sitting in the passenger seat of Stein's car. Mick turned to walk to the professor's car. "Thank you." Stein thanked before he too followed after the rest of the group who were nearing the entrance.