Author's note

It's done!!! It took me exactly two months since I released the first chapter, but I finally finished this fanfiction! Thank you all so much for joining me with this journey. Your votes and comments keep me motivated to keep writing, and now it almost has 1800 reads! And oh man, I absolutely enjoyed writing this story. What I like most, is that it isn't just all about romance between Kion and Kovu, it's also about making the right choices, take good care about others you care about, and follow your heart even when it seems difficult to do so. I'm not really sure if the title still fits the story when I came up with it, but I don't care xD I'm not changing it now lol.

Feel free to discuss the story here in the comments! I really would like to know if you have any thoughts on the fanfiction, have some feedback or suggestions or just simply talk about the events.

I already have a next story in mind! It's about Kion and Kiara and their sibling bond after a terrible accident. It's a psychological story, which is really difficult to write. But I already know this story will be ten times better than the Kion x Kovu story. Feel free to contact me if you have any feedback, ideas or tips! I'd love to improve myself.

Also, join our Discord! If you want to be a part of the Lion King community and you like to roleplay, feel free to join this server: https://discord.gg/j7jKRkjWHZ. Be aware, you must be 13 or above to join!

That's it for now! Thank you all again for reading and I hope I'll see you in my next story! Bye!