15

Sexual activity included.

Sasuke's lips continued to tingle at the memory of Naruto's against his. They were so smooth, it was a shame the situation had came to an end so quickly. Glancing over at the blonde, the Uchiha attempted to internally work out if he too had enjoyed the kiss.

Apparently the Uzumaki had noticed the excessive staring, heat flushing his whiskered cheeks as he sprinted faster. The two were on their way to the Akatsukis' hideout for refuge, shocked that the Anbu hadn't caught up with them. Surprisingly, Naruto's shadow clones had worked in distracting the league. For now, at least.

Their pathways were steadily laid out in front of them as they carried on their journey to find the Akatsuki. They had each done it once now, it shouldn't prove to be too difficult. Although, with Naruto and his awful memory, he was glad to have Sasuke by his side to correct his wrong directions.

Chuckling nervously after each speech of his friend's constructive criticism, Naruto's muddled memory eventually sorted itself out as they managed to find their way to the entrance. Although, it was mostly the Uchiha leading and the blonde following behind and congratulating his intelligence sheepishly.

As they walked into the cavern, they barely missed their throats being slit by a pair of kunai's thrown directly at them. The two sharp weapons sliced through the air with a high frequency ringing noise, the males avoiding the fatal blows with lucky dodges.

"Ah, it's you two again." Konan stood further down the hall, paper bombs stuffed into her hands as to ready another attack.

"Try not to kill us, we've been through enough trauma today already." Sasuke mumbled grudgingly, crossing his arms in a grumpy manner. At this, the mauve haired lady raised an eyebrow in question.

"You were attacked?"

"Yeah, by the Hokage's Anbu." Naruto added on, still slightly shaken from the two knives they barely managed to miss by the skin of their teeth.

"Sorry about the shock I gave you, I thought you were intruders." Konan laughed nervously, averting her eyes. Afterwards, she turned away and began walking down the hallway, beckoning the two males to follow behind her.

In time, they arrived at the main room of the hideout. Pain was already seated down, apparently already informed on the situation of the arrival of Naruto and Sasuke. Pushing his chair back with an unsatisfying screech, the ginger stood to address the three waiting patiently before him.

"Uzumaki, what brings you back so early?" Pain questioned, confusion written over his pale features.

"We were attacked by the Hokage's Anbu." Naruto announced, his eyebrows knitting together in a sense of seriousness as he spoke. As he finished his reply, the leader's rinnegan eyes widened considerably at the confession.

"He must of learnt of your betrayal, then." Pain nodded to himself, placing a hand on his chin in thought as he pondered deeply on the situation laid out in front of him, "He must've been told."

Confusion was evident over the blonde's tanned features, he was certain he had covered up pretty well. Not well enough though, apparently.

"I wouldn't be surprised if this had some connection with Orchimaru." Sasuke spoke, a glint of anger in his onyx eyes at the mention of the bastard who had held him hostage.

"That's a good analysis, Uchiha." Pain nodded thoughtfully, the raven letting out an annoyed tsk sound at being addressed by his last name.

"We'll speak on this tomorrow, you two." Glancing up to turn his attention towards the two ex shinobi, he sent them off with a flick of his alabaster wrist.