4

Smokey dark silver clouds hung in the evening sky, blocking out the heat and light of the setting sun. Large droplets of water fell from the sky and cascaded onto the open field.

Scents of rain hung in the air as a ravenette waited patiently in the downpour. Strings of sable black hair dripped with icey water, making the male shiver slightly as it came into contact with his ivory skin which slowly dripped down his nose and chin. Although his vision was cloudy from the relentless downpour, Sasuke could just make out the silhouette of a dumb blonde that he knew only too well.

"You look a bit wet." The blonde scoffed, walking up to face the taller male.

"No shit sherlock." Rolling his onyx eyes, the raven shook the water droplets off of his soaked hair.

"We should go back to my apartment, it's too cold out here."

Sasuke nodded, thankful for the suggestion of getting away from the storm. Weaving the hand signs, the raven transformed into the female version of himself. Longer ebony hair cascaded down his (or her) spine, her onyx eyelashes now more curved and longer than before.

"I'm ready. Let's go."

A pop was heard, followed with a small cloud of smoke as Sasuke changed back into his original form, stepping off the porch and into the entrance of the hallway. On the way to the apartment, they had bumped into Sai. He was a great person, however didn't know when to keep his mouth shut...

Shops littered the Konoha streets, bustling crowds of people were heard and the occasional cry of infants as Naruto and Sasuke crossed through the busy streets. As they were about to turn a corner, they bumped into Sai.

"Oh Naruto-kun! I didn't know you had a girlfriend. What's her name?" Short mahogany locks trailed over the pale male's forehead, an annoyingly fake smile stretched across his sharp features.

"This is.. Sakira." Smiling nervously, the blonde reached to grab Sakira's hand, clutching it in his own tightly. Sakira gave her best sweet smile, waving to the male politely.

"Nice to meet you, Sakira." Sai glanced down at the small female beside the blonde, obsidian eyes tipped with defined
lashes staring defiantly back up at him. Nodding politely to Naruto, he disappeared back into the crowd of villagers.

Taking off his shoes and placing them neatly against the wall, the taller male walked into the living room.

"Hey, dobe."

Lapis blue eyes turned to look at the raven questioningly.

"Who was that guy we met earlier?"

"Oh, that was Sai. He's your replacement for team 7."

Raven hair effortlessly fell across Sasuke's ivory skin, obscuring his onyx eyes that shined curiously at the blonde's answer. Naruto stared at the sight, quickly turning away when he realised he was staring. Pushing himself off the honey coloured sofa, the blonde walked out the room, leaving the elder to stand questioningly.

When the whiskered boy returned, he was wearing a mocha brown coat trimmed with tawny Alaskan fur at the rim of the hood. Grabbing the keys off a table, the blonde reached for the door handle. "I'm going out to buy ramen." Waving over his shoulder, he shut the door leaving Sasuke alone in the apartment.

Watching him close the door, the raven got up and headed to the bathroom. Previously, his onyx shirt had been sticking to his chest uncomfortably, causing him to let out a small sigh of relief as he took it off and hung it up on the side along with his pants. Turning on the shower, he let the warm water cascade down his body. Before washing his onyx locks, he realised something; Naruto wasn't home and won't be for another ten minutes. That's plenty of time.