Chapter 16 - Two Fights in One Day

Angelina's POV

We were walking out and we saw Jesse leaving the locker room. He looked up and saw us four. I ran over to him and hugged him.
"Well done! You played amazingly."
"Why thank you Ange." He smiled.
"Well done mate." Ezra followed, and him and Jesse did a bro handshake. Alex did the same and Allie congratulated him too.

"We'll leave you two to talk. We'll be in the car waiting." Allie said. All three of them walked away leaving me with Jesse.
"You played so well today Jess. I'm proud of you." I said, placing my hand on his shoulder.
"Thank you for coming. I think it kind of gave me a boost of confidence." Jesse admitted.

"Well, what can I say. I am just such an amazing friend, aren't I?" I joked, flipping my hair making us both burst out laughing.
"Well isn't this cute? Jesse befriending a traitor." I heard someone say from behind Jesse. It was Riley.
I rolled my eyes as I saw all of the jerks emerging aswell.

Well isn't this great?
"She's my friend Will. She came to congratulate me. Stop with your unnecessary bullshit." Jesse hissed.
"We don't want you talking to her." Cole pointed at me while still talking to Jesse.
"And you think he's going to listen to a pathetic shit like you, huh?" I snarled.

Everyone turned their attention to me.
"You have quite the attitude don't you?" Riley stepped foward, circling around me.
"Will, stop it-" Holland said, trying to calm him. Riley ignored him.
"You're picking fights with the wrong people." Cole stated. "You don't want to mess with us. You know we'll hurt you."

"Ben!" Jesse and Lucas yelled in unison.
I chuckled to myself. "What makes you think you can hurt me?"
"Dont test us Sparks." Riley warned.
"No, don't test me. You don't know the amount of times I have knocked out both your brothers with a single punch. I would gladly continue that tradition with you two if you'd like."

They both went quiet.
"Guys don't listen to her. She's only saying it to scare you. She really can't do shit." Conway said.
"Conway shut up. We all know that she's stronger than all of you combined." Someone said. They stepped foward. It was the other half. The jerks turned their attention to them.

"Shut up Moreau. Or I will knock that confidence that you have, out of you right now." Cole barked.
Dean was about to hit him. I quickly went and stood next to Connie and her half, making Cole stop in his track. I saw the shock displayed on all of their faces.

"Now, now Cole. You see, there's one thing you need to know. Disrespecting one of them is the equivalent of disrespecting me. All I can say right now is that you're asking for me to smash your head into a locker." I growled. "So." I cracked my knuckles. "I will definitely do that if you don't leave."
I saw the fear forming on his face.

"L-lets go guys. Its not worth it." Riley said, and they all walked off, glaring at me.
"Pussies." I muttered.
I then turned to Jesse, to scared to look at any of the others.
"Jesse, do you want a lift?" I asked.
"A what?" He asked.
I slapped my forehead. "Stupid American. Do you want a ride home?"
"Sure." He replied.

"There you go. Not that hard."
"Well I'm sorry I don't understand your British sayings." Jesse admitted.
"Jessica hurry up." I glared.
"I'm coming. I'm coming."

Connie's POV

She walked away before any of us could say anything. We were all in complete shock.
"Am I dreaming?" Kenny questioned.
"Did that really happen?"
"It did Ken. It did." Julie replied.
"Well she hasn't changed. Like at all." Dwayne stated.

"She's still quite scary. But at the same time effortlessly hilarious, like she was before." Averman chuckled.
"Still a Hothead." Dean laughed.
We all laughed along.
There was a quick silence after.