Chapter 50 - Everything After

Angelina's POV

That summer was the best summer of my life, and I was so happy to spend it all with Adam. We went on a trip to Spain and stayed in my family's villa. It was the most romantic thing ever. I still called all my friends every day, and good news, Connie and Guy got back together!

School started eventually and I was so happy to be back with my best friends. Senior year was tough but we got through it. We became state champs again, which was awesome. We then had many, many exams but we all did so well in them.

Adam then asked me to prom, we went together, and then summer came again. I got accepted into the university of Boston, Princeton, and Yale. I ended up going to Boston with Adam and Alex, with hockey scholarships of course. The team went their seperate ways for college, and everyone did their own thing. But, we still kept in touch.

I got offered a spot on Toronto Maple Leaf and played in the NHL for a couple of years. Then I settled down and Adam and I moved in together. He ended up proposing which was not a shocker to anyone and we got married. We had two beautiful children, a boy and a girl. We called them Vincent and Elizabeth.

Everyone that wasn't already living in Minnesota moved to Minnesota so we could be closer to each other.

Ezra and Allie got married and had kids, so did Connie and Guy, Charlie and Linda, Julie and Dean, and most of the team. It turns out that all of our kids developed a passion for hockey so we decided to form a team. Charlie and I were the coaches. And we couldn't help but call the team the Ducks.

The team and I remained close and still are close to this day. I'm so grateful that we stayed together. We really did prove one thing right: that Ducks Fly Together.

---------------------------------------------------------
That was Chapter 50! Hope you enjoyed!
-author