Chapter 36 - Ethan Bell

Angelina's POV

I woke up the next morning and I was in my bed, and there was no sign of Banks. I looked around the room. His stuff were gone, and the clothes he had on last night were folded, on the corner on my bed. I remembered falling asleep on the couch last night. Banks must've moved me. There was nothing, just an empty bed. There wasn't even a note.

I brushed it off and got out of bed. I then proceeded to get ready for school.

~

The bell rang. My friends and I walked out of history.
"Is it just me, or does history get longer every day?" Luis groaned.
"Nope." I replied. "The teacher gets more boring every day too."
"That's true." Julie spoke.

"Anyways. I have study hall, I'm off to the library. I'll see you guys at lunch." I announced and walked away.
As I was walking down an empty hallway someone grabbed me and pinned me to a set of lockers.
"I swear to god you have a pinning kink."

"Shut up. If you tell anyone that I came over to your house last night I will end you." Banks threatened.
"Not if I end you first by telling everyone." I smirked.
His grip tightened around me.
I sighed. "I won't tell anyone. But if you put even a toe out of line, I'll tell everyone. I'm sure your girlfriend would love to hear it."

He scoffed and walked off. I laughed to myself before walking into the library and going to my usual table.
"You're late." Lucas said.
"Shut up. It was only one minute." I laughed.

~

I was walking in the hallway after study hall when I felt myself collide with someone.
"Ow!" My body hit the floor. "Watch it!"
I didn't get a chance to look at the guy because he was already walking away. All that could be seen from him was the back of his red jacket, that said 'captain'. I slowly got up. "Prick."

~

I was currently sitting in the cafeteria with my friends, but Banks was the only one missing.
"Where's Adam?" Charlie asked us all.
"I don't know. I havent seen him all day." Guy answered.
"Does anyone know if he's okay?" Julie asked, looking at me in worry. I shrugged.

"The only thing I know is that he had an argument with Brown." Kenny spoke up. "They haven't stopped arguing the past couple of days."
That's when Adam walked into the cafeteria. He had a black eye and his right hand was bleeding. He walked over to our table.

He took the only available seat which was next to me. Everyone looked mortified.
"What happened to you?" Dean asked.
I tried to touch his bleeding hand but he pulled away immediately.
"Who was it?" Charlie asked.
"Who do you think?" Adam muttered.

Everyone, except Allie, Ezra, Alex and I, knew who he was talking about.
"Who?" I asked.
"Forget it Sparks."
"Banks I'm being serious-"
"I said forget it." He barked before getting up and storming off.

Everyone watching him leave the cafeteria. The moment he was out of sight I stomped on Charlie's foot.
"Owwwwww! What the fuck is wrong-"
"Charlie Conway you have five seconds to explain who Banks was talking about!" I yelled.

"Okay, okay! My god." Charlie agreed. "You know how Adam has a... reputation?"
I nodded.
"Well that whole thing began because of a challenge."
"A challenge?" I looked at him in confusion.

"Yes. A challenge about who..." He paused. "You can probably figure it out."
I rolled my eyes. "Who can fuck the most girls?"
Charlie nodded.
"Who is this guy?"
He didn't reply.

"Spit it out!"
"Its the captain of the football team. Ethan Bell."

~

I was now walking to Biology with Charlie.
"So now he gets into fights with this Ethan Bell guy on a regular basis?!?"
"Ange, calm down."
"Calm down!?!? How could I possibly be calm right now!?!"