Chapter 29 - Spazaway

Angelina's POV

It was study hall and Lucas and I were in the library. We finished doing our homework so we were just talking.
"Oh my God! I totally forgot to tell you."
"What?" I asked.
"Yesterday, after practice. Orion and Bombay kept Charlie behind. They said that they needed to 'talk'."
"Conway's probably done something stupid."

"Maybe. But I gotta ask you something."
I nodded for him to continue. "Did you mean the stuff you said to Charlie and Adam yesterday?"
I nodded hesitantly. "I'm not that much of a cold hearted bitch. Even though everyone thinks I am."
"So you're a softie?" He asked.
I kicked him, making him start laughing. "I am not!"

"Yeah right!" He continued to laugh.
"Lucas Eric Holland, if you don't stop laughing right now I will torture you." I hissed.
He stopped immediately. "Okay! I'll stop-"
"SHHHH!"
We looked over at the librarian who gave us an evil look.
"I don't like that woman."
"Luke, she probably doesn't like you either."

He was about to say something but we were approached. It was Connie.
"You have to see this." She said.

~

We followed Connie down a corridor and eventually reached a big crowd of people blocking the way. We pushed past most of them until we reached the rest of the team.
"What's going on?" Lucas asked.
"Look." Portman pointed.
We turned our heads in the direction.

"I don't understand! Am I not good enough for you!" It was Lily Wilson screaming at Conway.
"I just don't think we should be together anymore." Conway said to her. "I've lost way too many things because of you and I want to break up!"
"What did I do wrong?! Tell me so I can fix it!" Wilson was practically on her knees begging now.

"Please Charlie-Poo!" She yelled.
"What kind of name is Charlie-Poo?" I asked, quite disgusted after hearing that name.
"I don't know." The whole team replied.

"Charlie! Please!"
"We're done Wilson! It's over!" Was all Charlie said before walking away. That's when a loud, annoying cry began to echo through the hall.
I rolled my eyes "Ugh. Stop whining like a baby and shut the fuck up." I said as we walked past Wilson. Her makeup was ruined. She looked awful.

~

I had 5 minutes before last period and I needed to go to my locker. I put my pin in and opened it. The moment I took my biology text book,  out a piece of paper fell on the floor. It was a note. I bent down, and looked around before opening it. It read:

Come to mine at 6. We'll go over the tapes like Coach asked.
- 96

Charlie. I thought. Just less than 24 hours ago he refused too. What changed his mind so quickly?

~

We finished practice and I showered then got ready as usual.

Outfit: