Chapter 46 - Redemption

Adam's POV

The last time Ange talked to me was four days ago, the day that she saw me flirting with another girl. Alex and the rest of the girls didn't talk to me much either. I was so pissed with myself.

I was hosting the Friday sleepover at mine. Ange didn't come. And Charlie told me the boys had to force Alex and the rest of the girls to come. We were currently bored out of our minds, sitting in silence.

"You sick son of a bitch." Alex muttered.
"Alex, mate. You good?" Ezra asked.
Alex ignored Ezra's question and turned straight to me. "How could you do that to Ange?"
"Alex please-" Guy tried to say.

"Shut the fuck up. He's making a very good point." Connie snarled at her ex boyfriend before turning to glare at me.
I sighed. "Connie-"
"You said you liked her, bucko." Allie joined in.

"How, in your right mind, could you flirt with another girl in front of her, two days after you two..." Julie's silence at the end, made it clear what she was talking about.
All the boys, except Alex, in the room gasped. "You guys fucked-"
"Yes. We did. Let's move on now." I said.

"That makes everything so much worse." Jesse admitted.
"Why did you do it!?" Julie stood up from her seat and yelled.
"I don't know." I spoke.
"No. No. There must be a reason." Connie stood up as well.
Allie stood up too. "Banks I swear to God I will-"

"I was scared." I finally confessed. The whole room went quiet.
"Of what?" Alex glared.
I stayed silent. Everyone stared at me.
"Right, you're dead." Alex stood up. "Clearly that punch wasn't enough." He made his way towards me, and everyone pulled him back.

"If you want me to explain myself you have to sit down and be quiet." I stated. Everyone sighed and sat down. They all looked at me impatiently.
"I'm scared of being in a relationship with her again, because I feel like I'm going to end up hurting her again."

"My last relationship, was toxic as hell. And I got so used to going and kissing another girl every time we got into an argument."
"Oh, we know." Averman laughed to himself, making Jesse elbow him to shut up.

"I don't want to hurt her again. I don't want her to be in pain because I couldn't change my ways."
Everyone looked at me then back at each other.
"Do you love her?" Julie asked.
I nodded. "I do. More than anything."
I saw smiles form on everyone's faces, all except Alex, Allie, Connie and Julie.

"Listen. And you listen good." Alex spoke. "If you love her, you'll be willing to change your ways."
"If you love her that much, you won't hurt her again." Allie added.
"And if you love her, you'll get your ass up right now, and do something to get her back." Connie said.

"I know." I agreed. "And I will." I said confidently.
"About fucking time!" Charlie smiled.
"Yeah! Operation Adelina is back in action!" Everyone else cheered.
Let's just hope this works.

~

Angelina's POV

Everyone just left to go to Banks' house for the Friday sleepover and I refused to go. I didn't want to face him, not right now. I was currently going to make myself some food when I heard a knock at my front door.

I placed all the stuff I was holding on the counter before going to the front door. I opened it. My eyes widened.
"So you've been having boy problems, and you didn't bother giving your own sister a call?"

"Gabriella!?" I hugged her immediately.
"Hello Ange." She hugged me back tightly.
"Come in. It's cold out here."
I pulled her into the house and shut the door. "I'm making your favourite."

A grin formed on her face as she took off her shoes. "Pasta!"
I laughed quietly at her reaction.
"Come on then. You're gonna help me make it."

~