Chapter 26 - "Bye Bye Bitches!"

Angelina's POV

We were currently sitting down eating our lunch.
"What do they want?" Alex rolled his eyes.
I looked in the same direction as him and saw a swarm of red coming towards me. Cheerleaders. All of them were looking in my direction. They all reached me eventually. They stood infront of me with their arms crossed.

"We need to talk to you." One of them said.
"I'm not in the mood. Go bother someone else." I rolled my eyes.
"I said we need to talk! And you better answer us." Wilson glared.
"And since when do I take orders from a dog that still doesn't have a muzzle?" I asked. All my friends started laughing.

I saw the jerks emerged from behind them. I stood up from my seat.
"Whats wrong babe? Are they bothering you?" Conway butted it.
"You mind your business Conway. What? Is your girlfriend that weak that she can't stand up for herself?" I provoked.
All the jerks began to glare at me. That's when Jesse and Lucas came and stood by my side along with all my friends.

"What is this? A stand off?" I laughed, making them the other side glare even more. I turned back to Brown. "Make it quick. You're wasting my time." I spat.
"STAY AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!!!" Brown screamed like a child.
I chuckled. "I think it's your boyfriend that needs to stay away from me."
"You are ruining our relationship!" She bellowed.

I laughed again. "That's not my problem."
"Yes it is! Ever since you came here he's been distracted! And it's all your fault!" She yelled.
"Sweetheart that's your fault. You must be boring him with your ugly looks and shit personality." I said, matter-of-factly.
"You bitc-" She raised her hand and went to slap me. I caught her hand before it had the chance to hit my face.

"I don't think so honey." I smirked. I twisted her arm and pushed down, putting it in a perfect position for me to snap it. She yelped in pain.
"You see. The problem with you is that you think you're better than everyone else. Let me tell you, you are not. Stop thinking of yourself as fucking God-all-mighty because you're the complete opposite. You're a pathetic cow that only benefits from daddy's money."

"As for your boyfriend. Did he ever tell you that I might be, I don't know, his ex?" I asked. Her eyes widened in shock.
"Clearly not. Some great communication you guys have." I said.
"What? Did he dump you for me?" She asked.
"Grace. Don't." Banks warned.
I still had a tight grip around her arm. I pushed down further on her arm. She yelped in pain once again.

"Its fine. You can have my sloppy seconds." I looked over at Banks who was scolding at me and then back at Grace. "If you want him to pay more attention to you, so you don't go crying to your little fake friends in the bathroom, the best advice I can give you is to get plastic surgery because you definitely need it."

"As for your personality, I suggest you go to therapy. I'm sure there will be someone that specialises with hopeless cases like yourself." All my friends began to laugh again.
"I swear to god-" Grace began.
"You swear to god what? What are you gonna do? You know that you can't do anything to me because one more move and I'll snap your arm."

I leaned over to her and whispered in her ear. "I'm warning you now. If you ever come over to me acting like a brat and try to put your hands on me again, I'll hurt you ten times worse. And on top of that, if I find out that you, or any of your stupid pets have been bothering my friends, I'll will make sure you end up in hospital." I pulled away from her ear. "Clear?" She didnt reply. "What did I just ask?"

"F-fine! Clear!" She replied, with a stutter. I finally let go of her arm and she let out a big sigh. She was about to say something else but was interrupted.
"What's going on here?" The Dean asked.

"I'm sorry sir. I was just making sure that lovely Grace over here knew that bullying and violence against others is not tolerated in this school. She's been bothering my friends for a while now, and I only thought it was suitable to tell her to stop, because it's really not a good thing to bully people."
Everyone's jaws dropped in shock. Brown looked at me. "You!"